PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Mayweather blasts manny Pacquiao..

Jani
09-01-2010, 12:05
Floyd “Money” Mayweather has released the following statement regarding a superfight with Manny Pacquiao:

“Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them.

“First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass.

“Before the mediation, my team proposed a 14-day, no blood testing window leading up to the fight. But it was rejected. I am still proposing the 14-day window but he is still unwilling to agree to it, even though this is obviously a fair compromise on my part as I wanted the testing to be up until the fight and he wanted a 30-day cut-off. The truth is he just doesn’t want to take the tests.

“In my opinion it is Manny Pacquiao and his team who are denying the people a chance to see the biggest fight ever. I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies. I am ready to fight and sign the contract. Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight.”

echt klote dat deze partij zo niet door gaat,waarschijnlijk krijgen we nou Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey (http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=9300&cat=boxer) :

Looks like Manny Pacquiao won’t move up to 154 to face WBA super welterweight champion Yuri Foreman (http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=87307&cat=boxer) in a quest for a world title in an eighth weight division. Instead Pacman will defend his WBO welterweight belt against Joshua Clottey. That fight has been discussed for March 13, possibly at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas or the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. Everything should be finalized next week.

bryan
09-01-2010, 16:28
helaas.. maar denk inderdaad dat die partij er niet van gaat komen...

Fightfan
09-01-2010, 19:52
Er zijn nog tal van andere mooie partijen:

Floyd vs Pacman;
Floyd vs Mosely;
Mosely vs Pacman;

Etc.

Wel jammer dat het zo gaat, maar ik denk dat Mayweather deze wint!

panther management
09-01-2010, 19:58
Jammer,zou het boksgevecht van het jaar kunnen worden.

Anderson
09-01-2010, 21:14
eh Fightfan Pacquiao is Pacman dus die kan je wegstrepen. Dan blijft er dus open.

Floyd vs Mosely
Mosely vs Pacman

Fightfan
09-01-2010, 23:05
eh Fightfan Pacquiao is Pacman dus die kan je wegstrepen. Dan blijft er dus open.

Floyd vs Mosely
Mosely vs Pacman

Tijdelijk, maar de partij komt er wel, de belangen zijn te groot........
Marquiz is er ook nog.....Of Cotto tegen een van hen ?

bryan
09-01-2010, 23:55
Tijdelijk, maar de partij komt er wel, de belangen zijn te groot........
Marquiz is er ook nog.....Of Cotto tegen een van hen ?

serieus volg jij het wel ? cotto heeft al tegen pac gestaan.. en kansloos verloren

weks
10-01-2010, 08:56
Haha die fightfan snapt m wel

Fightfan
10-01-2010, 12:05
serieus volg jij het wel ? cotto heeft al tegen pac gestaan.. en kansloos verloren

Ja ik volg het, al kun jij mischien wat beter lezen voor je reageert.....Cotto kan nog tegen Floyd en nog een keer tegen Mosely...Waarom niet aangezien deze partij zeer close was...? Volg jij het wel ?

Een rematch tegen Pacman lijkt mij ook mooi als Cotto zich kan opladen....Straks komt Margarito ook weer terug, dus er zijn zat mooie match-ups te bedenken!

Daarnaast komt Floyd tegen Pacman wel:

http://www.boksnieuws.com/Boksnieuws_Mayweather_Pacquiao_off.htm