PDA

View Full Version : Pat Miletich: 'Frank Shamrock and I have verbally agreed to fight each other'

Harrie Nak
02-02-2010, 09:11
"We were hoping to put together a fight in March, but now it looks like that may not happen. We might have to wait for April or May. Who knows if it will ever happen. Frank Shamrock and I have verbally agreed to fight each other, but from what I understand he’s being difficult in the negotiations. For whatever reason he may have, I think it’s too bad because I think it’s the type of fight that would draw a lot of attention. It would be two guys that were UFC champions and have done a lot for that organization, and now they’re involved with Strikeforce. I think it just made sense. But for whatever reason I think he’s having trouble pulling the trigger. He may be nervous about getting slapped around, but that’s the way it sits right now. Hopefully I can find someone else to fight if he doesn’t want to do it. I want to get in there before Summer."Bron (http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/02/01/pat-miletich-frank-shamrock-may-be-nervous-about-getting-slapped-around/).

dirk5
02-02-2010, 09:26
Deze golden oldy match boeit me meer dan Coleman-Couture.

Pat was in zijn tijd een beest.

Leventdepevent
02-02-2010, 09:38
frankie weet ook van geen ophouden he

Tony
02-02-2010, 10:12
Frank tegen Pat wil ik graag zien....

Denk dat Frank an sich meer in shape is.

Ivo C.
02-02-2010, 10:43
Deze golden oldy match boeit me meer dan Coleman-Couture.

Pat was in zijn tijd een beest.
x2

Karel
02-02-2010, 12:42
ach waarom niet