PDA

View Full Version : Fedor Interview Nieuw

Slome
14-02-2010, 19:39
Fedor Interview

http://pics.livejournal.com/reznichenko_d/pic/000fz73x/s640x640

Q: What are your weaknesses?
A: I do not talk about my weaknesses, I work on them.

Q: How do you feel about your opponents?
A: I respect them. Without exceptions.

Q: When you walk out to fight, it looks like that epic display has been thought through.
A: I have never had anybody telling me how I should look. And I do not have any people telling me how to look. Stylists or … I don’t even know what they’re called. I just try to live by my faith, and that’s it.

Q: What about the idea of being in an action movie (the 5th execution), was that yours as well?
A: No, honestly speaking, no. My friends asked me, they were doing shows about our mix fights (about nhb). And Vadik, my manager, asked me.

They wrote up a screenplay, called in the actors and offered me one of the main roles. I was stubborn and didn’t want to do it. But at the same time – it’s very interesting and I wanted to try. I’ve never been in a movie before; I’ve never seen what it’s like. The result is… (Laugh) there is no result yet. The result will be in April. I will probably hide during that period, hide somewhere and not leave my house.

Q: You’ve been living in Stary Oskol ever since your childhood. Typically though, world class fighters try to move say to Germany, or the USA – where they train better and the payouts are bigger…Then why do they leave?
A: (silence)… Because they forget where they are from, and what their flags are.

zie hier t hele interview:thup: (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.frame&forum=1&thread=1596767&page=1&pc=35)

mdk
14-02-2010, 19:43
I will probably hide during that period, hide somewhere and not leave my HOUSE.

[/URL]

goh waar zou die zich gaan verstoppen, haha.

Harrie Nak
14-02-2010, 20:14
De "hier" link ontbreekt, maar kijkende naar de voorspelbare antwoorden weet ik niet of we iets missen. :)

wrestler_nl
15-02-2010, 00:16
De "hier" link ontbreekt, maar kijkende naar de voorspelbare antwoorden weet ik niet of we iets missen. :)

klik op de smile

The_Rock
15-02-2010, 03:35
Dat over zijn vlag ...prachtig! haha.

bigboz
15-02-2010, 10:22
mooie litteken op ze neus haha xD