PDA

View Full Version : Heath Herring calls out Dana White and Zuffa for unfair treatment

Harrie Nak
14-02-2010, 21:42
"I really don't care too much for them, and I don't think they care too much for me (Dana White and the UFC ownership group)... They've got their guys they want to push, guys they want to market. Randy Couture, Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir are the guys they want to push and market. The problem is if you're one of the guys who's not one of their favorites, they want to keep you out of the competition... I'm trying to make money for myself, feed my family, and these guys are trying to do everything they can to make it impossible for me... With the way the UFC's pay scale is and as much as it costs me to get ready for a fight, at the end of the day I made like 40 grand... If I was getting a little more money and it was worth my while I'd get back into fighting. But right now I'm making more in movies. I've got to look out for number one as far as that goes... These guys are literally making money off our blood, sweat and tears. We don't get any health insurance. If you get hurt training for a fight, you're screwed. It's really kind of crazy... Dana White's got six Ferraris. Hell, I just want one."

Kemal
14-02-2010, 21:48
Nou die haalt effe flink uit...

wrestler_nl
15-02-2010, 00:06
Ik weet niet of de UFC dit zal waarderen. Waarschijnlijk is zijn volgende partij op de undercard.

micha
15-02-2010, 08:44
Haeth speelt dit jaar in een film met Angelina Joli maar de rest waren echt c films waar die in zat. Toch jammer ik ben er van overtuigd dat Heath veel meer had kunnen bereiken. ik denk niet dat dit hem in dank wordt afgenomen volgens mij heeft hij nog maar 1 partij staan bij de UFC. Ik zou hem wel tegen Gilbert willen zien

Leventdepevent
15-02-2010, 09:04
dat ie in de kooi ook maar eens zo fel was

micha
15-02-2010, 09:35
hij kwam in Breda aan als winnaar van een tournooi in Aruba maar kon toen nog geen lowkick blokken of een highkick geven. maar na een jaar of 3 sprak hij nederlands en was zijn staande werk echt goed waardoor hij in een complete vechtmachine veranderde.

XanaduNL
15-02-2010, 10:35
Maakt niet uit of het C films zijn, als hij er meer verdient....

bladetrinity
15-02-2010, 15:57
Toch geef ik hem wel gelijk in wat hij zegt. Vooral het gedeelte over de ziektenkosten vind ik echt niet kunnen.

Pepe the Ice-Murderer
15-02-2010, 16:18
Herring heeft volledig gelijk! Hij is niet de enige in die situatie en niet de enige vechter die deze mening is toegedaan.