PDA

View Full Version : Wanderlei Silva is going bargain hunting in Sydney

Harrie Nak
17-02-2010, 19:54
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/295963/wandy-discount.jpg

"The size of the fighters is so different now. Just a couple of years ago, I had no problem facing far bigger men. But as this sport gets bigger and more popular, guys are adapting. Guys who were middleweights before are going to welterweight. Light heavyweights are going to middleweight... It happens all the time in wrestling. It does in boxing, too. The technique of the fighters is so good now you have to be at the right weight to give yourself the most opportunity to win. You can't just always go against guys so much bigger now, because we're in a new moment of MMA. The fighters are not only bigger, they're stronger and they have better technique... You get hit here [your chin] and you will get knocked out with as good as these fighters are today... Seeing Jackson there will make me more hungry to beat Bisping. Maybe I'll beat the one and then after, the other. Two for the price of one."Wand die z'n carriere af wilt sluiten op 185, maar niet voordat hij nog een laatste keer heeft afgerekend met Rampage? :thup:

Kemal
17-02-2010, 19:57
Wel een leuk plaatje!!

Sendur
17-02-2010, 21:17
Give us what we wand ;)