PDA

View Full Version : Bas Rutten vs Tsuyoshi Kohsaka (UFC DEBUT)

Sendur
24-02-2010, 18:10
Heel oud maar ik had hem nooit gezien.
Is Bas zijn debut in de UFC.

Kan even duren met laden maar dan moet je hem even wat verder in het balkje klikken.

http://mmavideolinks.to/fighter-videos/110/988-bas-rutten-vs-tsuyoshi-kohsaka.html

GilbertYvelFan24
24-02-2010, 20:53
Heb deze op dvd :D

Stond in Juli een leuke anekdote van Bas Rutten over zijn gevecht met Kohsaka in de Fighters Only.

''It was a 15-minute round and then a 3-minute over time. In the break, John McCarthy comes to us so I say to my corner, 'Give me the sign when it's one minute to go, and then I'll knock him out.' John McCarthy looks at me and he has this smile on his face, he shakes his head, like 'yeah, yeah right'. and he walks away.

One minute before the round was finished, my friends shout 'one minute!!' and then 10 seconds later I dropped him.
Afterwards McCarthy gave me his t-shirt that he had been wearing in the ring, he was like, 'Here you go man', I heard you telling your corner you were going to knock him out in the last minute!! He said he never heard anything like that.''

:D

CannieY
25-02-2010, 01:29
pas nu ik het weer zie besef ik pas hoe beest TeeKay eigenlijk was :P moet je die bene kijken joh. Goed gedaan voor Basje