PDA

View Full Version : Cosmo Alexandre interview

marcelt
17-04-2010, 12:34
You were born in Sao Paolo, Brasil, tell us a little bit about your childhood, what was it like growing up there?
In fact, I was born in Santos, it is a city on the beach, near Sao Paulo...it is an amazing place... my childhood was great, lots of soccer in the street and on the beach, skate, surf...
How were you introduced to muay-thai and was it "love at first sight"?
Yes, it was! At that time, I was playing professional soccer, and I needed to have a better stretch, then a friend told me to try some martial art to improve it... I chose Muay Thai, and never stop it!
You have lived and trained all over the world, in three different continents. How do you think that helped your training and your growth as a fighter?
Today, here in Brazil I can mix my train, the best I learned in Thailand, clinch and kicks , and the Boxing I have learned in Europe. I am always traveling to these places.
How did you get the nickname the "Good Boy"?
Many people wanted to find a nickname to me, but it was always things like "killer knee", and others like that, and as many people know, I am a Christian guy, and I don't like this bad guy thing. Then some friends started calling me "Good Boy".
You have faced and defeated some of the very best fighters in the world, who do you consider your best and toughest opponent so far?
These two thai guys Yodsaenklai Fairtex and Madsua. But there is no easy fight... all the fights are hard today.
You have been world champion for a many years now and won plenty of titles. What advice would you give to today's young up-and-coming fighters?
Train very hard always, do your best on the train, watch lots of fights, never be lazy!
What goes through your mind when you are entering the ring?
I think that the worst part finish, it is the training. Then I just need to be concentrated and have fun!
How often do you train, what does your training schedule look like for an average week?
I train 2 to 3 times a day. Ì train Muay Thai, Boxing, cardio.
What are your plans for the future?
I am working to get the 2 most important belts to me: Rajadamnoen Stadium and of course K1. I am also training to fight MMA soon.
When you are not training, what do you like to do in your free time?
I like to stay at home with my family and go to the beach.
You will be fighting in Hungary on April 17th, any message you want to give to your Hungarian fans?
I would like to find all of you in the event! I will do my best to get you a good show! God Bless everyone!
Thank you very much, best of luck for this fight and for your future!
Thanks, I am very happy because I will see you soon! God bless you my friend

Anderson
17-04-2010, 13:25
1 na beste vechter -76 kg na de Yod.

Hopelijk komt snel Aussi - Cosmo

Thebadguy
18-04-2010, 00:08
1 na beste vechter -76 kg na de Yod.

Hopelijk komt snel Aussi - Cosmo

binnekort tege younes !!!

dan kan je je lijstje gelijk aanpassen WARR YOUNESS !!!

25 apr : NOPEisDOPE @ bc Vroeger
29 apr : so FUCKING sexy @ Harders Plaza
30 apr : I'm ORANGE bitch @ Challenge 2.0
9 Mei : SEXY MOTHER FUCKER @ bc Vroeger

Anderson
18-04-2010, 02:04
Wie de neukfout is Younes staat niet in de top 10?

er staat daaronder allemaal vage reclame

nope is dope meteen verbannnen.

Thebadguy
18-04-2010, 12:42
Wie de neukfout is Younes staat niet in de top 10?

er staat daaronder allemaal vage reclame

nope is dope meteen verbannnen.

ZE ZOUDEN JOU MOETEN BANNEN omdat je niet weet wie younes is ....

remember slamm younes vs panjunsuk

zoniet wacht maar tot its showtime sporthallen zuid 9hij staat ook op de poster