PDA

View Full Version : Scott Coker's in no hurry to sign Paul Daley and Kimbo Slice

Harrie Nak
11-05-2010, 08:47
"I'm sure we'll get a call, but let's what happens. Who knows? Daley could be on suspension for four to six months. He's not going to be able to fight. I don't think that type of reaction or behavior from a fighter will be accepted. It's just unacceptable. You're like the sixth person who's contacted me saying, 'hey, you have to put together Herschel Walker vs. Kimbo Slice.' The thing is with Kimbo is he was successful with the ratings, but when we purchased (the contracts) from Pro Elite, the deal at that time (for Kimbo), we felt was too rich for long-term viability... We haven't revisited it internally yet, so as of right now I think we're going to stick with our course, which is putting on the best fighters in the world in the best matchups. The fighters that are important to develop our reach and growth, and are important to Showtime and CBS, we're going to keep those fighters. We've proven that we can stay in the game at the highest level with these athletes because believe me, Fedor (Emelianenko) is not a cheap fighter."Bron (http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Coker-on-UFC-Releasing-Daley-Slice-vs-Herschel-24378).

superfreak
11-05-2010, 13:37
Duidelijke taal. Kimbo zal wel komen als de prijs te doen is. Kimbo vs Lashley zou ik dan willen zien.

Daley zullen ze later naar kijken.