PDA

View Full Version : Jose Aldo Highlight video

Slome
06-06-2010, 20:48
Jose Aldo Highlight video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiqevUZvhFA&feature=player_embedded#!

wrestler_nl
06-06-2010, 21:14
Zijn Lowkicks zijn dodelijk.
Ik zou hem heel graag tegenover BJ Penn willen zien. Wat een sloper @ 145

Pindakaas
06-06-2010, 21:58
Hele vette highlight! Aldo is op het moment echt mijn favoriete vechter, zo snel en zo compleet!
En hoop dat ie inderdaad snel de overstap maakt naar lightweight want volgens mij zijn er niet veel uitdagingen meer op dit gewicht.

Fasada
07-06-2010, 00:06
Een van mijn favoriete vechters op dit moment, misschien wel pound for pound the beste op dit moment. Elke gevecht lijkt hem zo makkelijk af te gaan.....Een mooiere vechtstijl dan GSP en misschien zelfs Anderson Silva.....

Sendur
07-06-2010, 00:40
Tnx man Aldo is echt the man!

Kan niet wachten tot hij zijn voet in de octagon zet.
Wat een topper!

Sendur
07-06-2010, 00:43
edit: Meest explosieve vechter van het moment!

BiCkOnE
07-06-2010, 00:54
Heerlijke highlight van een echte topper! Thanks!
Vette montage film/muziek!

biggz
07-06-2010, 02:04
Als Aldo moet vechten dan weetje zeker dat het een knalpartij wordt

Djani
07-06-2010, 13:00
Hele sierlijke vechter. Hij vertoont veel gelijkenissen met Shogun.

steftheboxer
07-06-2010, 16:57
super vechter! Dat been van Faber!!! wow

universele
07-06-2010, 18:30
Indd super filmpje.
Thanx

Surrender
08-06-2010, 01:51
Nice!!!! Fight of the year Aldo vs Edgar !!!!

biggz
21-12-2010, 01:53
Nieuwe HL Jose Aldo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxH5c0qAgp0&feature=related

Slome
21-12-2010, 02:23
samengevoegd

maartenjackie
21-12-2010, 08:28
Staat pound 4 pound op nr 2. Na gsp en voor Anderson Silva

maartenjackie
21-12-2010, 09:11
MMA Top 10 Pound-for-Pound: GSP Stays on Top
december 19, 2010 07:52 by Michael David Smith
Georges St. Pierre remains the best fighter in all of mixed martial arts, regardless of weight class.

There are arguments, to be sure, for other fighters, namely middleweight champ Anderson Silva or featherweight champ Jose Aldo, getting the No. 1 spot. Most of those arguments center around the fact that Silva and Aldo are finishers, while St. Pierre tends to win decisions.

I'm sympathetic to those arguments, but what St. Pierre does in his decision victories is amazing: In his four decisions as the UFC welterweight champion, the 12 judges have turned in scorecards of 50-45, 50-45, 50-45, 50-43, 50-44, 50-45, 50-44, 50-45, 50-45, 50-44, 50-44 and 50-43. It doesn't get more dominant than that.

So St. Pierre remains on top. Find out the rest of the Top 10 below.

(Number in parentheses is the fighter's rank in the last pound-for-pound list)

1. Georges St. Pierre (1): My early prediction is that St. Pierre vs. Shields will result in three more 50-45 scorecards. Some fans might find that boring, but I couldn't be more excited about it.

2. Jose Aldo (2): It's a shame that Aldo's back injury will keep him off the UFC's January 1 card. The biggest thing that separates Aldo from the other two top fighters in the sport. St. Pierre and Silva, is that Aldo just hasn't gotten the exposure yet. That exposure is coming soon, but not as soon as we all hoped.

3. Anderson Silva (3): If he gets past Vitor Belfort in February we'll hear more calls for Silva to face St. Pierre. That would be great, but the UFC seems more interested in keeping the middleweight challenges coming for Silva, including likely rematches with Yushin Okami and Chael Sonnen.

4. Shogun Rua (4): After another long recovery from another knee injury, Rua is getting ready to return in March. I hope we see the Shogun of old, but when you're dealing with a 29-year-old who has already lost significant chunks of his career to multiple knee injuries, you start to wonder how soon he's going to slow down.

5. Dominick Cruz (6): His fighting style is different from St. Pierre's, but Cruz reminded me of GSP in his 50-45, 50-45, 50-45 win over Scott Jorgensen. I don't think he'll have such an easy time with Urijah Faber in the first UFC bantamweight title fight, though.

6. Frank Edgar (5): The 13-1 Edgar gets a chance to avenge his only career loss when he steps into the Octagon with Gray Maynard on January 1. If Edgar wins, it will be the start of a big year that will also include a title defense against Anthony Pettis. If Edgar loses, however, I'd love to see him move down to featherweight with an eye toward challenging Aldo.

7. Cain Velasquez (8): The heavyweight champ showed against Brock Lesnar that he has the skill and technique to beat a much larger man. Next he'll have to show against Junior dos Santos that he can handle an opponent who's his own size but may have a better stand-up arsenal.

8. Joseph Benavidez (10): Why Benavidez? Because he's the sport's only elite fighter who's forced to fight in a division above his natural weight. Benavidez should really be fighting at 125 pounds, but until the UFC adds flyweights he's stuck at 135 -- and doing very well there. He's 13-2 in his MMA career, dominating every one of his 13 wins while fighting almost exclusively bigger opponents. His only losses are to Cruz.

9. Lyoto Machida (7): Machida holds onto his spot in the Top 10 after a split decision loss to Rampage Jackson in a fight that I scored for Machida. After three straight lackluster performances, he'll need to look like the Machida of old in his next fight to stay in the Top 10.

10. Rashad Evans (9): Evans finally has a date for his next fight, March 19 against Shogun Rua. Standing up Evans is no match for Shogun, but if Evans has a smart game plan, I could see him using his superior wrestling to re-take the light heavyweight title.

Mister T.
21-12-2010, 12:05
mooie snelle vechter!
Kende hem nog niet niet, thanks!

T.