PDA

View Full Version : King Mo: Frank Mir needs to get off that (light heavyweight) crack pipe

Devilprince
08-06-2010, 23:41
"He better get off that crack pipe. The main thing is Frank Mir at 205 would be strong, his skill-set would be enough. Overall strength and power would be down. I would just focus on the cardio. He should lose a little bit of weight as a heavyweight and be more mobile and agile heavyweight."

King Mo: Frank Mir needs to get off that (light heavyweight) crack pipe - MMA Mania (http://www.mmamania.com/2010/6/8/1507666/king-mo-frank-mir-needs-to-get-off)

bladetrinity
09-06-2010, 07:35
"He better get off that crack pipe. The main thing is Frank Mir at 205 would be strong, his skill-set would be enough. Overall strength and power would be down. I would just focus on the cardio. He should lose a little bit of weight as a heavyweight and be more mobile and agile heavyweight."

King Mo: Frank Mir needs to get off that (light heavyweight) crack pipe - MMA Mania (http://www.mmamania.com/2010/6/8/1507666/king-mo-frank-mir-needs-to-get-off)

Pff word soms zo moe van Mir. Verliest hij van lesnar wil die zwaarder worden. Verliest die van carwin wil die weer lichter worden. Laat mij zien dat hij mentaal nooit geen champ meer kan worden.

gie-es-pie
09-06-2010, 08:22
Pff word soms zo moe van Mir. Verliest hij van lesnar wil die zwaarder worden. Verliest die van carwin wil die weer lichter worden. Laat mij zien dat hij mentaal nooit geen champ meer kan worden.

waar staat dat hij dat wil dan?

King Mo zegt dit

amilster
09-06-2010, 09:31
"Right now I have a couple months off, so I've actually been toying with the idea of maybe going down a weight class. Since I don't have a fight for a couple months, I've just been watching what I eat and see how my body without trying to put size on; what my natural weight will fall now at now since I have lifted a lot lately to add size. I'm kind of curios where I think I would fall at. Because some of the guys I train with that are light heavyweight, bone structures are the same. Sometimes I stand next to Forrest (Griffin) and I think I'm in the wrong weight class."

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir ponders a career at 205-pounds during his time away from the fight game. Despite a successful heavyweight career, lopsided losses to Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin have perhaps planted the seed that his frame is better suited at 205-pounds. Can one of the UFC's most senior veterans make any kind of noise as a light heavyweight? Or would strikers like Machida and Rua make him sorry he ever considered it?

bron: Frank Mir: 'I've actually been toying with the idea of maybe going down a weight class' - MMA Mania (http://www.mmamania.com/2010/6/5/1502610/frank-mir-ive-actually-been-toying)

Ik zou niet weten of Mir zijn frame wel geschikt is voor 205 maar als hij het red waarom niet, ik zou het wel willen zien. Ik kan mij zijn gedachtes daarover wel voorstellen als je net tegen twee van de grootste beesten van de heavyweight div. hebt gestaan en bent verpulvert.