PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen: Lil' Nog lijkt op Roy Nelson met een Frankenstein masker

Devilprince
09-07-2010, 20:48
il’ Nog…..I read your appraisal of the upcoming fight betwixt your pal Anderson and yours truly and, I’ll be damned, you are one sharp dude…. about as sharp as a bag of wet mice. Do yourself a favor: have your mouthpiece permanently installed in your mouth so you can’t speak at all. Have them feed you with a tube like a coma patient. You’re not doing Anderson any good and you’re sinking your own ship too. You say I’m not qualified to fight Anderson…Which means that the UFC brain trust – that thinks I AM and are also YOUR BOSSES — are idiots. It also means Ed Soares – Anderson’s manager and YOUR MANAGER TOO – doesn’t know what he’s doing, either. Smooth, guy. Very smooth. Do you have any other brilliant ideas or scathing critiques you care to impart to the UFC Brass or your own manager? Maybe that shot Sokodjou hit you with was worse than it looked (if that’s even possible). You seem like a nice enough guy, and I have no real beef with you (Oh, and speaking of beef: If you can turn your disk over at the Rodizio once in awhile and get down to "185," there’s gonna be a new sheriff there in less than a month who’ll be happy to ride you right back out of town on a rail). So please see this as the kind of well-intentioned advice I would give to a friend or training partner. And if you lose a few (you looked like Roy Nelson in a Frankenstein mask for that Brilz fight… which you lost, buddyboy), we can scrap in the Fall."

MMA Mania - UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets (http://www.mmamania.com/)

sebastiaan
09-07-2010, 21:05
En sonnen zegt dit soort dingen omdat...........?

Wat is het toch met die trash talkende americanen.. Echt t hoort soms misschien bij het spel,maar gedraag je nou eens..

Petrosyan188
09-07-2010, 21:14
hier kon jr op wachten ;)

iconian
09-07-2010, 21:43
http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/antonio-rogerio-nogueira-5.jpg roy nelsoN?

wrestler_nl
10-07-2010, 02:50
hahaha Chael Sonnen is een weirdo maar ik kan wel om hem lachen.

Sendur
10-07-2010, 10:04
hoop dat Silva hem dood maakt.

lopez86
10-07-2010, 12:42
Lol, Sonnen praat zoveel poep dat het gewoon grappig is :D
Sonnen FTW.

El Bambino
11-07-2010, 12:39
Weer een partij voor Silva die niet de moeite waard is. Al die ophef en mediaaandacht voor niks, Silva sloopt deze vent op een been en met een arm!