PDA

View Full Version : Randy Couture: 'If the UFC wanted me to fight Anderson Silva, I'd be all over that'

Devilprince
20-07-2010, 22:35
"I'm definitely interested at fighting at 205. I think Anderson would be a great fight. I'm not sure what his perspective has been the last couple of times, though. I think since the Cote fight he's taken on a different style and hasn't been as explosive, not trying to finish fights early on. I don't know if it's concerning, but it's interesting where he's coming from with that. He certainly still has that capability. Maia, Cote, he could have finished those guys if he wanted to take the risk, so I'm not sure what's going on where he doesn't want to step up and take that risk. I think he's a fantastic fighter, and if that's someone they want me to compete against I'd be all over that."

Randy Couture: 'If the UFC wanted me to fight Anderson Silva, I'd be all over that' - MMA Mania (http://www.mmamania.com/2010/7/20/1578758/randy-couture-if-the-ufc-wanted-me)

The Bulldog
20-07-2010, 22:43
van mij mag die pot komen...kijken wat Randy kan met Silva

biggz
20-07-2010, 22:48
Lijkt mij vrij duidelijk dat A. Silva Couture pakt.
Pot lijkt me ook niet eens interessant. Zie hem liever grotere namen op LHW vechten; Rashad als eerste.

universele
20-07-2010, 23:51
Kan indd gewoon tegen de toppers op lhw staan.

Sendur
21-07-2010, 11:09
If the UFC wants me to fight Anderson Silva they probably want me to retire.

zo had het moeten zijn ;)