PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Kaufman unleashes her frustration on fighting on a Challengers card

Harrie Nak
22-07-2010, 14:30
Van haar blog (http://prettytoughfighter.com/component/k2/item/29-cookies-and-man-parts.html):

…seem to be the 2 things that will get me on a main Strikeforce card…that and learning how to shake my assets YouTube - Booty Shake Exercise
I am currently the Strikeforce Women’s Welterweight Champion…yet I fought for the title on a Challengers Card. Now, I am set to defend said title against Roxanne Modafferi in just a few days – again – on a Challengers Card.

I know that it’s going to be a fun and challenging fight…and I always welcome that. Roxanne has been around the sport for a long time and will come game to fight; however, I need to take this fight and make a statement.
That statement will be: I deserve to be on a main Strikeforce Card because I am a talented, exciting FEMALE fighter at 135lbs! I will NOT eat a ridiculous amount of cookies to make 145lbs JUST for the opportunity to be on a main card and growing man parts… well that would just be ridiculous.