PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen: Anderson Silva will be better, not tougher, than him at UFC 117

Devilprince
25-07-2010, 17:34
"At the end of the day, he's still going to be better than me. He's still going to punch better than me and kick better. He's going to have a black belt in jiu-jitsu and I'm gonna have no belt in jiu-jitsu. But who cares? Who cares who is better? In 25 minutes, it's a matter of who is tougher, who can stand out there and go harder for a longer amount of time. Who can be hurt and stay in the fight anyway. Who's going to get tired and stay in the fight anyway. That's really it. He's gonna be better, and I'm fine with that. He's going to hurt me when he punches me, and I'm fine with that. But I'm gonna walk straight up to him, put him on his ass and beat a hole in his face. And as long as this sport has been around, that strategy has never been beaten."

Chael Sonnen: Anderson Silva will be better, not tougher, than him at UFC 117 - MMA Mania (http://www.mmamania.com/2010/7/25/1586864/chael-sonnen-anderson-silva-will)

arabic-sniper
26-07-2010, 00:53
ik hoop dat anderson silva de tong van chael sonnen eruit haalt!!

XanaduNL
26-07-2010, 09:55
Dit is nog 1 van zijn logischere opmerkingen.
Chael mag best van mij winnen, als het maar niet met lay and prey is.

superfreak
26-07-2010, 10:41
Nee joh, iemand als Chael wil je nooit als champ. Daar houdt hij dan nooit over op.

Weet niet of ik nou liever wil dat Anderson hem gelijk ko slaat zodra de bel gaat. Of dat hij 'm 5 rondes lang moet straffen voor zijn opmerkingen.

arabic-sniper
26-07-2010, 11:18
Inderdaad, nou het mag van mij beide.. als het binnen 5 sec gebeurt is, spoel ik het net zo lang terug tot ik er misselijk van word en anders geniet ik lekker 25 min lang ;)
Nee joh, iemand als Chael wil je nooit als champ. Daar houdt hij dan nooit over op.

Weet niet of ik nou liever wil dat Anderson hem gelijk ko slaat zodra de bel gaat. Of dat hij 'm 5 rondes lang moet straffen voor zijn opmerkingen.

Mario Witteman
26-07-2010, 13:00

mag ook in 2 a 3 rondes gedaan worden.. Chael gaat dit niet winnen..