PDA

View Full Version : Latest EA Sports MMA update

Harrie Nak
27-07-2010, 21:23
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to keep you all in the loop as to what's happening with EA Sports MMA.

There's been a few changes that we can discuss, and I wanted to lay them out for you all to discuss and disect.

Thanks to Jason Barnes for providing me with these notes

- More fighting Stances and Styles have been added

- All strikes on the ground, have been tweaked for more power from all positions

- Knockdowns resulting from a strike have been re-worked and have also added a camera shake and sound effect

- The overhand punches have been re-animated

- Stance specific jabs have been added! Fighters who's lead hand is low will have a short quick jab, while other fighters (like Diaz style) will have pawing jabs.

- Kicks from the back leg , have been re-done to show follow through.

- If a striker is out of range and throws one of these kicks, you can now time a takedown. This results in a great battle of strategies and gauging a fighter's range.

- Ring ropes are now interactive during the clinch.

- Submission chains have been added. The number is at 5 right now.

- As mentioned before, the footprinting technology has been re-worked with gliding for better feel and movement

- The Vale Tudo rules have been updated to allow all moves and it now has 1 round that is 20 minutes long.

" I love this rule set. It favors my ground game. " - Barnes

For those of you who are worried about online modes being exploited, and being generally not fun because of players who can use these exploits to win.. EA has taken great steps in order to greatly diminish these occurrences.EA Sports MMA Update! - EA SPORTS MMA General Discussion - EA SPORTS MMA: EA Forums (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1438986.page)

Emilio
27-07-2010, 23:09
klinkt erg goed allemaal.

Mule-Kick
28-07-2010, 08:24
Ben benieuwd, klinkt iig goed idd

Sendur
28-07-2010, 11:56
1 round that is 20minutes long :P

word vet!!

Nopain85
28-07-2010, 13:47
Klinkt goed , alleen nog even die standup aanpassen want dat ziet er echt zo slecht uit .