PDA

View Full Version : Lombard On Mousasi Possible Rematch: “Expect Me To Knock Him Out”

snakerattle79
30-07-2010, 21:18
Lombard On Mousasi Possible Rematch: | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/07/lombard-on-mousasi-possible-rematch-expect-me-to-knock-him-out/)

In an interview with buddhasport, current Bellator Middleweight champion Hector Lombard thinks the rematch with Mousasi will be a dream come true especially at the losing end of first fight in Pride Bushido 13 four years ago.

When asked about the rumors of Bellator and Strikforce having a co-promotion and possibly pit him against Mousasi, “That’s going to be a dream come true, expect me knock him out. Well you know I’ve been asking everybody to give me that rematch, it will be a dream come true if that can one day happen.” said Lombard.

mean machine
31-07-2010, 12:34
Lombard On Mousasi Possible Rematch: | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/07/lombard-on-mousasi-possible-rematch-expect-me-to-knock-him-out/)

In an interview with buddhasport, current Bellator Middleweight champion Hector Lombard thinks the rematch with Mousasi will be a dream come true especially at the losing end of first fight in Pride Bushido 13 four years ago.

When asked about the rumors of Bellator and Strikforce having a co-promotion and possibly pit him against Mousasi, “That’s going to be a dream come true, expect me knock him out. Well you know I’ve been asking everybody to give me that rematch, it will be a dream come true if that can one day happen.” said Lombard.

mousasi is nog nooit ko gegaan en hector wil lhw gaan vechten ?
zou wel een leuke pot worden maar ik denk dat hector degene is die ko gaat

Budokan
31-07-2010, 14:43
Wordt een herhaling van de partij tegen Mo, alleen Lombard heeft wel ervaring met Ground & Pound dus hij kan wel eens gelijk krijgen

ijsblok
01-08-2010, 01:14
ik zie lombard wel winnen eigenlijk...

kooivechter
01-08-2010, 12:40
de partij van hun in pride vond ik meer een onbeslist. mooie partij was dat trouwens