PDA

View Full Version : Shinya Aoki: 'I want to be like Gegard Mousasi'

wrestler_nl
06-08-2010, 12:00
"As long as I am a fighter, and especially because I fight in the front line, I am always going to feel like 'What if I lose?' or 'This might end of my career if I lose.' That's why I want to be like Gegard Mousasi. I think he understands his own heart, and I would like to be like him. He has no ups and downs, and he is able to do anything, and he is strong. He's very straightforward in a good way. He's 25, so he is two years younger than me, but he's very stable. He's close to how Mirko CroCop was when he was in good shape, and very close to Fedor Emelianenko. This time around, he wasn't able to make weight, but Mousasi's opponent Jake O'Brien isn't a weak fighter. In their fight O'Brien looked like a fish out of water, but normally he's not like that at all. It's just that his opponent was Mousasi. I think he's great. I want to be like him."

MMA Mania - UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets (http://www.mmamania.com)

Ivo C.
06-08-2010, 12:23
Dear Shinya,
I also want to be like Gegard...
:)

Harrie Nak
06-08-2010, 12:26
Leuk, maar waar is de vertaling of aanzet tot discussie?! :hugegrin:

Vinand
06-08-2010, 12:42
Dear Shinya,
I also want to be like Gegard...
:)

:D

dirk5
06-08-2010, 13:32
Maar Gegard rocked niet de spandex onder de korte broek...

dat kan alleen jij Shinya, en wat is nou belangrijker?

Ivo C.
06-08-2010, 14:01
comming soon?
Exibition match Mousasi vs Aoki???
You never know...

Mule-Kick
06-08-2010, 14:13
Dat Aoki af en toe een beetje moeite heeft zn emoties onder controle te houden na een match (win or lose) moge duidelijk zijn haha dus ik kan er inkomen dat hij wat dat betrefd meer een koele kikker als fedor or mousasi wou zijn.

remco pardoel
06-08-2010, 15:03
Mooi dat hij onze Gegard als held ziet
En Gegard is ook een held!!

Ik ben benieuwd naar zijn volgende column