PDA

View Full Version : Aleks Emelianenko Have No Idea Where The Information Of Hepatitis C Came From

snakerattle79
07-08-2010, 00:46
Aleks Emelianenko Have No Idea Where The Information Of Hepatitis C Came From | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/08/aleks-emelianenko-have-no-idea-where-the-information-of-hepatitis-c-came-from)

According to sports.ru, Aleks Emelianenko talks about the recent issue involving him to Hepatitis C.

“I was negotiating with two organizations in Poland. We were practically on the same page with KSW, but didn’t get to anything concrete. We waited for their offer for a long time. Same situation happened with Sergey Golyaev, whom they were dealing with through me. In both situations, their lack of response was so long that we lost all the interest. I realized they are just not interested in me as in someone they would like to see in their tournaments. So, I started talking to an organization from Poznan (Poland), which is a direct competition to KSW.

I’ve no idea where this information came from. Both myself and my fighters will go to Europe to take a medical exam to disprove these rumors. It’s just mudslinging someone started on the Internet to discredit people. We contacted a person from KSW who started this rumor, questioning where he got this information. In the next couple of days, maybe today or tomorrow, I expect his explanation regarding the official statement he made on TV”

redjuh
07-08-2010, 02:38
mariusz slipte het stiekem in ze wodka, nadat ie aleks had getubed

Kemal
07-08-2010, 11:07
nou ben benieuwd..

dirk5
07-08-2010, 11:21
repost, stond ook al in dat andere aleks topic