PDA

View Full Version : Michael Schiavello On His Streetfight And Kazuyuki Miyata

snakerattle79
07-08-2010, 08:10
Michael Schiavello On His Involvement In A Streetfight And Kazuyuki Miyata | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/08/michael-schiavello-on-his-involvement-in-a-streetfight-and-kazuyuki-miyata)

Speaking with Ring Psychology:

“This guy starts throwing punches, and he is a pretty well built guy and he is throwing punches and I cover up against him, double forearms, and he is cracking punches. My mate who is a bouncer was also my former Muay Thai instructor taught me this choke move, it’s called a bouncer’s choke, I guess similar to what you call a rape choke where you just put two fingers around the eso****us and just start squeezing. So I shot my hand out while this guy is punching me, grab his eso****us, and just started squeezing my fingers around by the back of his larynx and basically choking him. You know, I choke him, put him on the ground, hopped on top of him and I was mounted on him and I’m still choking him… and my girlfriend’s brother-in-law and her cousin have come around to my assistance an I said to this guy, ‘listen, ease up, I’m gonna let you go, just go about your merry way.’

So I let him off the floor and he gets up and starts walking off, then for some reason he has another spaz attack, turns around, starts yelling obscenities and starts running after me. Now, by this time my girlfriend Irene is standing behind me as well, I’m like, you know, there is no way I’m gonna let this guy get anywhere near me, if he starts throwing punches I don’t want him hitting Irene or anyone else, so I just braced myself and throw a front kick straight at his heart. He comes running in, I throw a front kick, boom hit him straight in the heart.”

On his take on Kazuyuki Miyata recent comments about their commentating criticizing Miyata:

“No, no pushback, you know the fact of the matter is, that Mike Kogan and I always call it as we see it, and I gotta give credit to Mike for that because he is the head of FEG USA, he’s paid by FEG USA and he was sitting there and basically putting the heavy word on one of the fighters they’ve signed in Miyata, and Miyata’s performance. I like Miyata, I’m a fan, I built him up at DREAM, you know, Little Hercules and helped build him up in the last DREAM event when he fought in the cage, big fan. But if you are going to make that transition to K-1, do the proper training to be able to do it, and be able to throw your combinations.”

Amsterdam'r
07-08-2010, 16:28
LOL @ StreetFight, VOIDH..! :D