PDA

View Full Version : Pat Barry to train with CroCop and Brock Lesnar

Ivo C.
11-08-2010, 18:01
“I’m talking to Cro Cop. Brock Lesnar wants me to come and be his sparring partner. This is what. You can’t write this man, this isn’t even a dream. This is just all around fabulous. I’m just going to keep riding with it, man, and keep screaming thank you out the window to somebody… Even Dana White said that Cro Cop is not your friend, you know what, I’ve spoken to that dude (Filipovic) like every other day since the fight. He’s called from Croatia to see what’s going on and how my healings coming… Something that is really cool and that no one really knows about, Cro Cop says he might fight again in November. And (Filipovic) says as soon as my hand is healed, he would like to fly me to Croatia for a month to come and be his sparring partner… He (Filipovic) said, you are faster than I am and you hit harder than I do, or something like that, but I could tell that when we grabbed each other, he’s like I could tell you weren’t very strong. Like you haven’t been wrestling with guys bigger than you or stronger than you…So I’ve got a lot of giant serial killer Croatian guys out here, that are wrestlers that I could throw at you…But I would really like you to come out here and be my sparring partner for my next fight… Brock Lesnar has asked for me to come and be his sparring partner for a month before he fights Cain Velasquez. How cool is that…A month with the heavyweight champion of the universe Brock Lesnar, the biggest scariest dude on earth, and then a month with a legendary striker like Cro Cop… These two guys have recognized and see something in me that they feel can help them get better, and that’s amazing. I get to see what it’s like to be with the big guy, the heavyweight champ, and to train with Cro Cop, that’s cool man.”

Brock Lesnar Mirko Cro Cop Recruit Pat Barry For Their Training Camps (http://www.mmaconvert.com/2010/08/11/brock-lesnar-mirko-cro-cop-recruit-pat-barry-for-their-training-camps/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mmaconvert+%28MMAConvert%29&utm_content=Google+Reader)

punch
11-08-2010, 19:24
Leuk bedankt

The Bulldog
11-08-2010, 19:48
wel vet hahaha

Lionheart
12-08-2010, 00:26
Zijn enthousiasme maakt hem nog een mooiere vechter.

Coole gozer die Barry!

Tony
12-08-2010, 09:39
humble guy. topper

simtekf1
12-08-2010, 10:20
Mooie gast die Barry, gun hem het beste.

marcelt
12-08-2010, 12:18
Leuk dat hij zo enthousiast is.

dirk5
12-08-2010, 12:36
leuk dat ie zo humble is idd, maar hij moet zichzelf niet te kort doen....

CC had ie gewoon af moeten maken in ronde 1, meerdere keren de kans voor gehad....

robholland
12-08-2010, 19:09
Ja, coole gast maar ik heb ook een beetje het idee dat hij teveel respect heeft voor sommige vechters....

Djani
12-08-2010, 21:47
Ja, coole gast maar ik heb ook een beetje het idee dat hij teveel respect heeft voor sommige vechters....

Hij had ook voor Antoni Hardonk respect toch? Of heb ik het fout..

arabic-sniper
12-08-2010, 23:13
Leuk voor hem, ik begrijp borck wel dat ie dat wil!