PDA

View Full Version : KJ Noons: ‘If You Want To See Some Lame Fighting Go Watch The UFC’

snakerattle79
16-08-2010, 18:11
KJ Noons: ‘If You Want To See Some Lame Fighting Go Watch The UFC’ | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/08/kj-noons-if-you-want-to-see-some-lame-fighting-go-watch-the-ufc)

“I am especially really excited about my opponent and when you put our two styles in the ring you are really going to have a lot of fireworks. In my eyes, Jorge is the No. 1 contender so this a top fight for me. By no means am I acting like I have this one in the bag. I am training as hard as I can. This is probably one of the most dangerous opponents I have had…. Jorge comes out and puts on great shows, but if you want to watch jiu-jitsu, go to a tournament. This is fighting. If you want to see some lame fighting go Watch the UFC, go Watch something boring as hell. If you want to see something exciting, come Aug. 21 and see a guy who’s been boxing his whole life, and someone who has a black belt in jiu-jitsu. This is what people want to see…. I don’t have to say it very much but look at his track record: He has the fight of the night, and look at my track record (and I) always (have) fight of the night. Put us in the cage and you are going to get fireworks. I have respect for the main event but we are probably going to steal the show.”

arabic-sniper
16-08-2010, 18:18
Wat een dwaas!!

wrestler_nl
16-08-2010, 19:31
Wat lul jij nou weer KJ NOONS

Petrosyan188
16-08-2010, 19:47
wat een LUL, UFC ownt alles!!

Baske
16-08-2010, 19:58
Each to his own, maar dit is wel één van de slechtste marketing-attempts die ik in tijden gezien heb.

kooivechter
16-08-2010, 23:48
wel een goede vechter die kj noons. hij moet wat vaker knokken