PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot Silva Doesn’t Believe On Brock Lesnar Being No. 1

snakerattle79
17-08-2010, 22:04
Bigfoot Silva Doesn’t Believe On Brock Lesnar Being No. 1 | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/08/bigfoot-silva-doesnt-believe-on-brock-lesnar-being-no-1)

“Lesnar had a hard time on the first round, but got the guy on the second. I think that if (Shane) Carwin had a little more conditioning, he would have got the win. I don’t believe that Brock Lesnar deserves to be considered the number one of the ranking because I think that, if Werdum beat the number one, the right thing would be for him to become the number one. How can you beat the number one and be considered number two? I think this ranking is kind of crazy sometimes… There’s no way of a guy fighting only six times and becoming the number one of the ranking. And what about the history Fedor made in MMA? Just because of one loss, now he’s number three and a guy with only six fights on his professional record is the number one. That’s crazy, man. About Cigano, I’m sure he’ll be the next champion of Ultimate. He’s young, has a lot of disposition, has a sharp Boxing, it’s hard to put him down and I’m sure Cigano will become the next champion of UFC. The only one how can make a tough fight with him is (Cain) Velasquez, who is a complete fighter, a good wrestler, bangs quite well, has a good ground game… But I’m sure Cigano will become the champion of this division. I’m sure he’s back in Brazil and will spend some time with his family and then come back to the trainings and I know he’ll become the champion.”