PDA

View Full Version : Ricardo Arona naar de UFC?

The_Rock
18-08-2010, 22:15
Ik wist dat hij gesprekken heeft gehad met mister White, maar verder heb ik er niks over gehoord. Nu las ik dus dat hij ergens in Oct. zou joinen.

Hebben jullie interesse om deze gozer in actie te zien of?
In mijn ogen is het een hele explosieve vechter met veel talenten. Plus, als zo'n iemand elbogen mag gebruiken (UFC regels) dan mag je goed uitkijken.

Who has more info?

Garcia
18-08-2010, 22:28
Kan er niets over terugvinden. Enige wat ik weet is dat hij idd bij UFC 115 aanwezig was en daar getracht heeft met Dana te praten over een eventueel contract. Nadien is het weer stil rondom Ricardo.

Slome
19-08-2010, 00:22
probeer de search functie hier @ mixfight: op Arona....

goro
19-08-2010, 11:01
Nieuws van in mei destijds...
Denk niet dat het voor dit jaar is zoals hieronder beschreven!...

MMA vet Ricardo Arona spoke recently with Brazilian MMA news Tatame about his weekend with UFC president Dana White. And although White had seemed unimpressed with Arona in the past, the fighter said the meeting went “better than expected.” He also stated if all goes well we can hope to see him in the Octagon in October or November.
“I told him I wanted an opportunity to rejoin the UFC before the end of the year, a chance to be here and he said he wanted me on his event, that he has a space for me here on his event and that he only had to talk to my manager and then we would set things up,” Arona said.
He said the doors were opened to me, but he would have to consult first his manager. It was much better than I expected, he was really honest and friendly, so it’s enough for me to come back to the hard trainings with an extra energy.”
Arona is currently14-5 and last fought in the Brazil-based “Bitetti” promotion where he won against Marvin Eastman via unanimous decision.