PDA

View Full Version : Forres Griffin: Jon 'Bones' Jones will whoop my ass

Devilprince
20-08-2010, 11:30
"I hope I am not fighting Jon 'Bones' Jones. I might be. F*ck it; if I am, I am. I will do it, but I am not even training right now. That is a bad dude. That dude will whoop my ass. F*ck it. What is the worst, I mean, it could not be worse than Anderson Silva. It should not be worse than that, right? Every fight I go into, no matter what happens, it could not be worse than Anderson Silva. Because that sh*t was a year ago and literally every day people ask me something about that - 'What happened? What happened?' [Anderson punched me in the chin] Repeatedly and I was very confused. I tried to punch him and he literally moved his head out of the way and looked at me like I was stupid for doing it. He looked at me like - 'Why would you do such a stupid thing?' He looked at me like - 'Oh, did you really think you were going to hit me? What a stupid thing to think, you slow slow white boy.' Then he punched me. I felt embarrassed for even trying to punch him."

UFC Quick Quote: Jon 'Bones' Jones vs Stupid 'Slow' White Boy? - MMA Mania (http://www.mmamania.com/2010/8/19/1631713/forrest-griffin-anderson-silva)

Pahlavan
20-08-2010, 11:55
lol die forrest toch ook he:lol:

Tony
20-08-2010, 13:10
+1 voor forrest dat ie zo nuchter is en goeie zelfspot heeft

tik_tok
20-08-2010, 13:35
Forrest blijft grappig!

Maar bones gaat hem wel slopen..

Ivo C.
20-08-2010, 14:08
Funny...

steftheboxer
20-08-2010, 14:25
ik denk dat ik Forrest één van de coolste MMa vechters vindt! in TUF vondt ik hem ook erg vermakkelijk!

Heeft iemand zijn boek al gelezen?