PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Simpson: 'If Brock Lesnar doesn't finish Cain Velasquez early, he's in trouble

Devilprince
25-08-2010, 23:09
"I see Lesnar being a problem because of his size and the fact that he can throw very heavy hands, but unless he does something right off the bat and takes Cain out early, Brock will be in trouble. Cain will take him into deep waters and do serious damage while he controls the later rounds. He could also win a decision. Cain's standup is far and away better than Lesnar's, his wrestling is equal in my opinion, and BJJ I'm not too sure about. I don't know what Lesnar brings on the ground but I know Cain has an awesome camp working with Dave Camarillo. He's dangerous in every aspect. The difference maker will be Lesnar's size to Cain's motor. Cain will be go-go-go, and 25 minutes is nothing to him. He does not get tired. I can't explain it, and I have no idea where he got that gas tank, but I've never seen him get tired. At ASU he was one of the hardest working guys to ever come through that program and being a heavyweight, that's very rare. He used to wrestle like he weighed 155 lbs. It's definitely going to be interesting. I can't wait to watch it."

Aaron Simpson: 'If Brock Lesnar doesn't finish Cain Velasquez early, he's going to be in trouble' - MMA Mania (http://www.mmamania.com/2010/8/25/1650205/aaron-simpson-if-brock-lesnar)