snakerattle79
03-09-2010, 06:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RawiqBA49Yc

Sendur
03-09-2010, 07:23
begin had hij weg mogen laten lol

remco pardoel
03-09-2010, 08:26
Het is entertainment en geen journalistiek, weet je nog...
Wel mooi hoe hij reageert op alles!

niels
03-09-2010, 08:37
begin had hij weg mogen laten lol

het einde ook wel..

Justinian
03-09-2010, 08:56
"We have no Frikandels in New York"... are you sure? According to Bas en Alistair they have one indeed ;)

Kemal
03-09-2010, 08:57
gegegege toch prachtig en hij reageerd idd op alles..

Justinian
03-09-2010, 09:00
LMAO!

We are all Frikandel's...Team Takeover = Frikandel Top Team (http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com/mixed-martial-arts-f1/we-are-all-frikandel-steam-takeover-frikandel-top-team-t1894.htm)

Kemal
03-09-2010, 09:03
LMAO!

We are all Frikandel's...Team Takeover = Frikandel Top Team (http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com/mixed-martial-arts-f1/we-are-all-frikandel-steam-takeover-frikandel-top-team-t1894.htm)

muahah wat een giller

Slome
03-09-2010, 10:47
wat een pannekoek!!

CannieY
03-09-2010, 11:44
ik wacht nog steeds op het einde van het filmpje waarin hij al zijn gear gaat laten zien...

Guile
03-09-2010, 12:39
Frikandel. BB aka the Dutch Dana White hahaha.

dirk5
03-09-2010, 12:41
't zijn net klein jong....

Justinian
03-09-2010, 16:42
TTT

The_Rock
03-09-2010, 16:59
Dit is toch die gozer die zijn MMA collectie een keer liet zien en steeds "What's up" er bij riep?

Vinand
03-09-2010, 17:02
hij reageert toch op een goede manier...

Milot
03-09-2010, 17:23
Aime milot from canada here,
I am from frinkadel top team (team takeover) and i would just like to say on behalf of bloodstain and the team, we are huge golden glory,bas boon, and alistair overeem fans first and foremost. We do not mean to disrespect the reem in any way.

In my opinion i understand there is alot of politics involved with fights and especially with m1. I know alistair would never duck fedor, everything boon says i agree with about m1 playing games (they have a long history of using fedor as leverage) Boon i hope you are reading this because i understand why you reacted to bloodstain the way you did and there is no problem with this. It must be frustrating dealing with m1 at the same time as running an army of elite fighters and when someone tries to say reem is ducking fedir to fight k1 it is bullshit.
Obviousley overeem fights more times a year than any heavyweight in mma against top competition while at the same time competing in k1 against the best standup fighters on the planet. Fedors management likes to play games, this is evident. they call out overeem after its too late because he will participate in the 2010 k1 tournament. As a fan ofcorse i would love to see 2 of my favourite fighters (fedor vs reem) fight eachother maybe on nye or next year but there is alot of politics in the way which is understandable. I just wanted to extend my respect to team GG bas and reem and let you know you have a huge fan from team takeover who supports your arguement and i hope you both read this.

One more thing, Reem i want to show you how big of a fan i am that i took the time out of my schedule to participate in a cagepotato.com Fighter T shirt contest a few months back and i Designed a Tshirt for you! I hope you see this and like it :) Thanks for your time bas and alistair.
-Aime Milot, Canada
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/skanoner/opmvsm.jpg

Justinian
03-09-2010, 17:31
Welcome Milot!

Slome
03-09-2010, 17:46
Aime milot from canada here,
I am from frinkadel top team (team takeover) and i would just like to say on behalf of bloodstain and the team, we are huge golden glory,bas boon, and alistair overeem fans first and foremost. We do not mean to disrespect the reem in any way.

In my opinion i understand there is alot of politics involved with fights and especially with m1. I know alistair would never duck fedor, everything boon says i agree with about m1 playing games (they have a long history of using fedor as leverage) Boon i hope you are reading this because i understand why you reacted to bloodstain the way you did and there is no problem with this. It must be frustrating dealing with m1 at the same time as running an army of elite fighters and when someone tries to say reem is ducking fedir to fight k1 it is bullshit.
Obviousley overeem fights more times a year than any heavyweight in mma against top competition while at the same time competing in k1 against the best standup fighters on the planet. Fedors management likes to play games, this is evident. they call out overeem after its too late because he will participate in the 2010 k1 tournament. As a fan ofcorse i would love to see 2 of my favourite fighters (fedor vs reem) fight eachother maybe on nye or next year but there is alot of politics in the way which is understandable. I just wanted to extend my respect to team GG bas and reem and let you know you have a huge fan from team takeover who supports your arguement and i hope you both read this.

One more thing, Reem i want to show you how big of a fan i am that i took the time out of my schedule to participate in a cagepotato.com Fighter T shirt contest a few months back and i Designed a Tshirt for you! I hope you see this and like it :) Thanks for your time bas and alistair.
-Aime Milot, Canada
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/skanoner/opmvsm.jpg

Nice t-shirt!!!!!
welcome canada!!!!

remco pardoel
03-09-2010, 17:49
Waarom gaan mensen niet aan een tafel zitten en laat het gevecht komen!
neutrale mensen die alles vastleggen met een videocamera en zo kan er nooit mee hij zegt zij zegt aangehaald worden.
Roy zou een perfecte mediator zijn...

Ik weet zeker dat ze het voor elkaar krijgen voor op een van de Glory events of Strikeforce
Alleen al de PPV worden ze allemaal miljonair van

tonebizz
03-09-2010, 17:49
hehe geweldig...hij kan zo in die jersy shore serie!

CannieY
03-09-2010, 17:53
MIXFIGHT IS DE BAAS! :cool:

Milot
03-09-2010, 19:52
ttt

kentaro
03-09-2010, 20:50
WAR BLOODSTAIN!!

Richelieu
03-09-2010, 21:52
Geweldig filmpje, kan er wel om lachen eigenlijk!

Bloodstain Lane
04-09-2010, 17:04
Staap Mar in de ring

Vinand
04-09-2010, 17:23
Stap Maar in de ring

fixed for you ;)

Sadix
06-09-2010, 14:55
hahahaha hij blijft een baas he