PDA

View Full Version : *New Bloodstain/Team Takeover Video...Discusses some K-1,Manny Pacquio and more

Bloodstain Lane
10-09-2010, 23:49
Shouts out Remco Pardoel and Mosab Amrani at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0L5yZMeiU8

Vinand
11-09-2010, 00:06
War Bloodstain!!!

Love your video, cool that you mentioned Mixfight.nl.

I agree that k1 earns a lot more attention from the US. American People/ufc fanboys dont realize how much sensation the K1 is compared with the UFC.

rollermanskunk
11-09-2010, 00:59
He Bloodstain respect for the vid. Do you have any news about the K-1 organisation FEG going bankrupt? Rumours suggest they will quit in 2011 after the Dynamite event (last FEG-event in 2010). Financial problems could hit K-1. Even in Holland the It's Showtime organisation could be in danger because the Major of Amsterdam (van der Laan) want's to forbid fight events in Amsterdam due to criminal involvement.

I know this this is not about real fighting but this is hot news over here. K1 and fightsport in danger... Maybe you can make an item in your vids about it.

Marchant
11-09-2010, 01:30
After your first post i tought "who the fuck is this guy!" (some troll bullshitting the forum???)
But after viewing some more of your post and video's
I have to say you got a point man! and i was wrong about you.

Respect dude and keep up doing wat youre doing!

peace bro

Bloodstain Lane
11-09-2010, 01:51
After your first post i tought "who the fuck is this guy!" (some troll bullshitting the forum???)
But after viewing some more of your post and video's
I have to say you got a point man! and i was wrong about you.

Respect dude and keep up doing wat youre doing!

peace bro

Thanks for the kind words brother

Trust me I aint stopping anytime soon

tonebizz
11-09-2010, 13:12
Another great video son!

Tbrd
11-09-2010, 15:26
Hey man, love your vids! I was just thinking, that these vids would be even better even you can get some footage in there from fighters or events you mention. Especially when you mention those talented guys that nobody knows, a 5 second reel or a pic of the fighter would make the vid so much more enjoyable.

grtz

Tbrd

Peter0711
11-09-2010, 15:31
Great vid again.. !

martijn2
11-09-2010, 16:05
Ok since nobody else seems to wonder or ask i am gonna ask it. What is with sunglass and why use language/ a way of speaking that belongs more to a 10 year old who just saw a rap video.

But hey what works works i guess, people watch it works.

I think you can do better then this if you want more attention for the sport and are willing to put so much time and enthousiasm into it though. Proper english would be a good first stap .

Just wondering, you want to be taken serious or?

Sadix
11-09-2010, 17:11
Ok since nobody else seems to wonder or ask i am gonna ask it. What is with sunglass and why use language/ a way of speaking that belongs more to a 10 year old who just saw a rap video.

But hey what works works i guess, people watch it works.

I think you can do better then this if you want more attention for the sport and are willing to put so much time and enthousiasm into it though. Proper english would be a good first stap .

Just wondering, you want to be taken serious or?

from the second that BSL starts using proper english, i would stop watching his vids.

especially if he takes of the glasses, i dont wanna see his ugly ass face :P

seriously : blood brother, justkeep doing what you do and how you do that. That makes you special and enjoyable.

peace