PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Gives His Excuses On His Loss To Chad Griggs

snakerattle79
13-09-2010, 22:09
Bobby Lashley Gives His Excuses On His Loss To Chad Griggs | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/09/bobby-lashley-gives-his-excuses-in-his-loss-to-chad-griggs/)

“I already asked for a rematch, because when you have certain events like I did that sort of hindered me from being able to open up and fight, I’ve got to go back. I’d hate for them to use that fight to boost somebody’s career, saying, ‘Okay, he beat Bobby,’ because that wasn’t really the case. If I didn’t have these problems, and I’d been able to go out there and fight, I think it would have been a pretty quick win for me. But I just didn’t have anything in me.

When I went to the hospital afterwards, they said I was really dehydrated. I went to hospital on Thursday before the fight because I wasn’t feeling very good. I was just sluggish and not feeling good, so I went to urgent care and got checked out. I thought I was going to be okay. We didn’t do any blood work, but they gave me an IV because they said I was a little dehydrated then and when I went in there and fought I didn’t have anything in me. Even from the first takedown I felt like there was a problem.

Ever since I got into the fight game I’ve had people badmouthing me…and all that stuff got into my head. …Now, after that fight was a real eye-opener. I didn’t go in there at 100% and now everyone was like, ‘This is what we wanted; we wanted to see him get beat.’ So now, I really don’t care. I’m going out there to fight and I’m not worried about any critics, any this or that, I’m not worried about any of that anymore.

Now I’m just going to go out there and fight. I’m not going to have any pressure on me. If they want to keep that as a loss, then keep that as a loss so I have a loss, because now I’m just going to go out there and fight. Because once you have a loss, you’re not undefeated anymore so now I don’t have to worry about that. So I can just go out there and fight.”

Babalu 22
13-09-2010, 22:49
He'll just go out there and fight.