PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot Silva Wants Fedor Or Josh Barnett Next

snakerattle79
15-09-2010, 21:03
Bigfoot Silva Wants Fedor Or Josh Barnett Next | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/09/bigfoot-silva-wants-fedor-or-josh-barnett-next)

Bigfoot’s sentiments through his manager Alex Davis:

“I don’t think that the Overeem fight is going to happen right now because Overeem has already committed to K-1, we’re hoping to fight Fedor. I think that’s a fight that makes sense. I think everybody wants to see it. We know that there have been historical problems with Fedor’s management, so right now, we’re waiting for Strikeforce to resolve them. I mean, we’d love to fight Fedor, but it’s like Antonio says, he’s not going to pick and choose opponents. He’s going to fight anybody they put in front of him.

We just saw today that Strikeforce signed Barnett, another fight that Bigfoot would take gladly. Bigfoot is not in this business to pick and choose. His attitude is, if you’re a champion, you need to fight who people put in front of you. That’s the bottom line.

Antonio says he doesn’t think Overeem has to think anything. He has to do whatever the president of Strikeforce says.

Bigfoot is a little bit different than Overeem. He’ll fight anybody, be it Fedor, be it Werdum. Whoever Scott Coker puts in front of him, he’s taking the fight happily.”

Vinand
15-09-2010, 22:01
bigfoot vs fedor please..

ik will barnett tegen kharitonov. :)

snakerattle79
16-09-2010, 00:28
bigfoot vs fedor please..

ik will barnett tegen kharitonov. :)

nice matchups