PDA

View Full Version : Interview: Rudimar Fedrigo -Chute Box leader-

Slome
16-09-2010, 18:10
Interview: Rudimar Fedrigo - Chute Box

Leader of Chute Boxe team, Rudimar Fedrigo saw his team’s reformulation happening.
After shinning on Pride, he saw his great stars leaving the team heading to new projects, but it’s taking a fine shape again.

With Cris Cyborg and Fabrício Werdum on the spotlights on the United States, Rudimar celebrates the hiring of two of his fighters by UFC, Maiquel Falcão and Vinícius Spartan. “The team is glad. Maiquel Falcão is a fighter who has a great power in fitting the coups, I believe he’ll start a wonderful journey in there… “Vina” is also an athlete who’s been being prepared, he’s preparing himself a lot for the combats, he’s strong”, tells. On an exclusive interview given to TATAME, the big master talked about the current situation of Alexandre Cacareco and revealed that Evangelista Cyborg will confront the former UFC fighter Paul Daley in November, on Strikeforce.

http://www.tatame.com/imagensup/6862/1284641460.g.jpg

How do you see this new phase of the team, with two athletes ready to debut on UFC?

The expectations are high, the team is very glad. Maiquel Falcão is a fighter who has a great power in fitting the coups, I believe he’ll start a wonderful journey in there, and everybody is celebrating it, it’s huge. Besides there’s Vinícius Spartan, who will debut against Rob Broughton.

How are the expectations for his debut?

“Vina” is also an athlete who’s been being prepared, he’s preparing himself a lot for the combats, he’s strong… The expectations are great, and we’re working so that another athlete debuts on an international event, and it’s Cacareco.

How are the things with Cacareco? Is there something planed?

There’s the possibility and we’re focused on putting him on an event which can be announced soon… I can’t say anything right now. When it was released that Chute Boxe was close to UFC, everybody thought it was about Cacareco.

What happened that he end up not being hired along with the other athletes of Chute Boxe by UFC?

The athletes that signed with them weren’t chose by us. Actually, we offered some of our athletes and the event picked the ones they wanted for the divisions they lacked fighters. Cacareco can get there any moment from now, it’s all about having a vacancy in his division so they have to chose another new athlete. It depends only on a vacancy, that’s all. He’s a top fighter, we’re working and fighting for a long time and we’ll make it. He deserves this opportunity for what he’s done on MMA. It wasn’t our choice but a need of UFC of athletes for those divisions.

Maiquel Falcão will debut against a tough one, Gerald Harris. What are the expectations for this fight?

It’s like I told you, Maiquel is a great catcher, a top boxer, and I believe that when he lays his hands on Harris, he’ll knock him out. He’ll knockout the guy.

What are the expectations for the future of the guys on Strikeforce, like Fabrício Werdum, Cris and Cyborg?

Cyborg fights in November, probably against Paul Daley. Cris is waiting, as the champion, for a new challenge. She’s keeping herself in shape, waiting for the next combat. Luiz Azeredo fought on the United States and will fight in Finland now. The guys are fighting, doing the trainings, the school is renewing itself, with new students, new opportunities…

http://www.seeklogo.com/images/C/Chute_Box_-_Vale_Tudo-logo-14BB494FCF-seeklogo.com.gif

universele
16-09-2010, 19:08
moet toch altijd even aan PRIDE denken als ik het teken van chute boze zie, Vooral wanderlei en shogun deden het zo goed.
Shogun is nu nog champ, maar op PRIDE regels komt hun stijl van vechten beter naat voren.
Top school en de vechters hebben een harde stijl van vechten.