PDA

View Full Version : K1 2010 WGP Final 16 pre-fight interviews

Devilprince
30-09-2010, 18:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x16mcaTK-7c&feature=player_embedded#!

Peter Aerts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8HCdE2LHVs&feature=channel

Chalid Arrab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLuOXMDmzzI&feature=channel

Dzevad Poturak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9-hlWLrg4k&feature=channel

Kemal
30-09-2010, 19:05
thanks, ga ze zo op me gemak bekijken!

Devilprince
30-09-2010, 21:07
Dzevad Poturak-Chalid Arrab gaat een knalpartij worden!

Babalu 22
01-10-2010, 02:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-bfynAXA0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTDQMEqZayw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBdjNQc6hbU

boldhead
01-10-2010, 08:55
Je zou toch wel eens mogen verwachten dat het ondertussen wat vloeiender zou kunnen verlopen.

Hoop dat er tijdens de wedstrijden minder geschutterd wordt.

Devilprince
01-10-2010, 12:51
Alistair Overeem
Q: How do you feel 2 days out from the fight?
A: I feel very good. I had an excellent training camp. I am 100%.

Q: What is your impression of Ben Edwards?
A: He is a strong guy, and a big guy. I have no other impressions.

Q: Looking back at the last WGP, how do you feel?
A: It was an exciting tournament. I ended up 3rd. I think I could have gone further. It was good experience. I will use that experience to become the champion this year.

Q: What is your goal for this year in the WGP?
A: Firstly, I want to knock out Ben Edwards in the first round, and then win the tournament.

Q: What sort of fight would you like to show?
A: A knockout. In the first round.

Q: Please send a message to your opponent.
A: Good luck Ben, you will need it.

Q: How about a message to your fans.
A: To all my fans in Korea and japan, I am here to show you an excellent fight, so please make sure to watch it.

Q: Golden Glory tends to have a lot of Final 8 fights. If it happens, are you prepared to fight Semmy Schilt?
A: I am very prepared for it. Although we have the same management, we don’t train together. I am looking forward to that fight.

Q: Do you know his weak points.
A: Yes.

Q: What are they?
A: I won’t talk about that.

Q: Ben also has a high KO percentage. What do you need to look out for?
A: He punches hard, so I need to watch them.

Q: You have the Strikeforce belt, and now you’re trying for the K-1 belt. Which would be more valuable to you once you have both?
A: It depends on your priority. Currently my goal is K-1. I can’t say one is more important or valuable. Once you have one you move on and find new goals.

Q: If you win this you will have both belts as mentioned. Would it satify you, or would you participate in K-1 next year too.
A: I will participate.

Q: Do you think you can remain at the top of both styles?
A: Yes, I think so.

Q: How many times have you eaten today?
A: Just twice. I am a bit jet lagged.

Devilprince
01-10-2010, 12:53
Tyrone Spong

Q: How do you feel about your fight in 2 days?
A: My condition is good and I feel great. I just want to fight.

Q: Looking back on your last K-1 fight, how do you feel?
A: I think it was a good fight for the audience. It wasn’t the best for me as I broke my hand. It was a pretty bad injury.

Q: Your opponent has suddenly changed. Will it change your fight in any way?
A: These things tend to happen. Opponents tend to change sometimes.

Q: You’re currently training with Ernest Hoost. What sort of training are you doing?
A: Kickboxing. (laughs) No, just all sorts of fitness training and general training. They’re helping me become a heavyweight fighter, and how to deal with the big guys.

Q: What is your goal for the WGP this year?
A: If you participate you want to make sure you win it. I just need to make sure I make it to the Final 8, and then win it.

Q: What sort of fight do you want to put on?
A: One in which I win.

Q: Please send a message to your fans?
A: Just watch the fight and enjoy it. I will entertain you. It will be an exciting fight.

Q: Gegard Mousasi told us at DREAM.16 how much he learned from you when training together for his championship fight. Did you learn much from him?
A: Not specifically for this fight, but I learned a lot from him. We trained together to make each other better, and I think we both improved because of it.

Q: You are a little smaller for a heavyweight fighter, so how do you get over that disadvantage.
A: It depends on what you call small. I am 96kg, so that is big enough to compete with the other fighters. And, with my speed and technique it evens things out.

Q: How long did it take to recover from your broken hand in April?
A: It was about 4 months before I could hit hard with my hand again.

Devilprince
01-10-2010, 12:55
Gokhan Saki

Q: How do you feel 2 days out from your fight?
A: My condition is in top form. I spent 2 weeks training hard with the team in Thailand, and I feel great.

Q: What is your impression of your opponent?
A: Freddy is a good fighter. He is a tough fighter, and a technical fighter. But, I am not so impressed. I mean, I know myself and I am in great condition.

Q: What is your goal for this WGP?
A: Of course I want to win the tournament. That is the goal for every fighter I think.

Q: What sort of fight do you want to show?
A: I don’t train for anything specially. I do my own thing. I am going to have a good fight. I am going to go out and knock him out.

Q: Please send a message to your opponent?
A: You have a big problem my friend. You have to face me.

Q: Do you have a message for your fans?
A: I want to thank my fans for their support. I will show them again that there is a new Gohkan Saki. Please come and watch my fight.

Q: Holland is famous for the training, so why go to Thailand to train?
A: I didn’t go alone. We went with all the trainers and we were there for resting and focusing on training. I wasn’t there training with just one Thai guy or anything.

Q: Late last year you had trouble with your groin injury. Even when you fought Peter Aerts it was reported that you weren’t in the best of condition. Is it 100% now?
A: It is 1000% okay now!

WGP Interview : Alistair, Spong, Saki, and more! : NEWS | K-1 OFFICIAL WEBSITE (http://www.k-1.co.jp/en/news/2010/0930_wgp_02.html)

Devilprince
01-10-2010, 13:54
Hesdy Gerges

Q: How do you feel just 2 days out from your fight?
A: My condition is great. I feel strong and look forward to the fight.

Q: What is your impression of Schilt?
A: He is a big guy. Tall. He is a strong fighter, but my trainers and I have prepared well and we have a good game plan.

Q: This is something of a revenge match for you. Looking back on your last bout with him, how do you feel?
A: Well, that was 1 year ago and I fought on 1 days’ notice. I came to Japan with no training. I put up a good fight last time. This time I am prepared for him, and have trained specifically for him.

Q: It is your first time in the WGP series. How does it feel?
A: For me it I like a dream come true. I have always wanted to fight for K-1, and now I have my chance. I will do everything possible to make it to the Final 8.

Q: How will you perform in the ring?
A: Like this (throws a punch). Kicks and punches. Oh, and knees! (laughs)

Q: Would you like to send a message to Semmy?
A: I want to say to him, good luck and let’s put on a good fight.

Q: Do you have a message for your fans?
A: I want to thank them, and tell them I will give them a good fight on Saturday. I will show them what they want to see.

Devilprince
01-10-2010, 13:57
Ben Edwards

Q: How do you feel 2 days out from your fight?
A: I feel great. Overeem is the biggest fight of my career, and I have nothing to lose fighting him. I am looking forward to it. He is one of the favorites and I am the new kid on the block.

Q: What is your impression of Alistair?
A: I’ve seen his fights for 10 years. He is a great fighter and is very strong.

Q: This is your first time in the WGP, what is your goal?
A: I just want to be the best fighter that I can be. My goal was to make it to K-1, and now that I’ve made it I want to see how far I can go.

Q: So what do you want to achieve this time?
A: Just to knock out everyone I face.

Q: What sort of fight do you want to have?
A: I will be patient and stick to the game plan, which I won’t reveal yet.

Q: Could you send a message to your opponent.
A: Alistair, you are a great fighter. It is an honor to fight you. May the best man win.

Q: Do you have a message for the fans?
A: I would like to thank the fans back home that have been with me from the start, and I am looking forward to making some new ones.

Q: You fought Paul Slowinski 3 times. You lost the first 2, and knocked him out the third. How did the last one feel?
A: It was great. Like you said, he had beaten me twice so stopping him felt great. It motivated me a lot.

Q: This is your first time in a major international K-1 event. How has it been different from other events you’ve fought in?
A: It is a lot bigger and much more professional. It has been such a dream to get here. I saw my first K-1 fight when I was 14 years old and I’ve finally made it. It’s a dream come true.

Q: In your last event you won everything by knockout. What was your strategy going in?
A: To be patient. If you look for a knockout it never comes. I just need to be patient.

Naj85
01-10-2010, 14:16
Thanx!
beter dan die filmpjes, waar je een uur moet wachten op de vragen en vervolgens de antwoorden. wat een rommelige interviews zeg (de filmpjes)
Alistair Overeem
Q: How do you feel 2 days out from the fight?
A: I feel very good. I had an excellent training camp. I am 100%.

Q: What is your impression of Ben Edwards?
A: He is a strong guy, and a big guy. I have no other impressions.

Q: Looking back at the last WGP, how do you feel?
A: It was an exciting tournament. I ended up 3rd. I think I could have gone further. It was good experience. I will use that experience to become the champion this year.

Q: What is your goal for this year in the WGP?
A: Firstly, I want to knock out Ben Edwards in the first round, and then win the tournament.

Q: What sort of fight would you like to show?
A: A knockout. In the first round.

Q: Please send a message to your opponent.
A: Good luck Ben, you will need it.

Q: How about a message to your fans.
A: To all my fans in Korea and japan, I am here to show you an excellent fight, so please make sure to watch it.

Q: Golden Glory tends to have a lot of Final 8 fights. If it happens, are you prepared to fight Semmy Schilt?
A: I am very prepared for it. Although we have the same management, we don’t train together. I am looking forward to that fight.

Q: Do you know his weak points.
A: Yes.

Q: What are they?
A: I won’t talk about that.

Q: Ben also has a high KO percentage. What do you need to look out for?
A: He punches hard, so I need to watch them.

Q: You have the Strikeforce belt, and now you’re trying for the K-1 belt. Which would be more valuable to you once you have both?
A: It depends on your priority. Currently my goal is K-1. I can’t say one is more important or valuable. Once you have one you move on and find new goals.

Q: If you win this you will have both belts as mentioned. Would it satify you, or would you participate in K-1 next year too.
A: I will participate.

Q: Do you think you can remain at the top of both styles?
A: Yes, I think so.

Q: How many times have you eaten today?
A: Just twice. I am a bit jet lagged.