PDA

View Full Version : Jon Jones Is Bored Of Fighting Wrestlers In The UFC

snakerattle79
05-10-2010, 03:04
Jon Jones Is Bored Of Fighting Wrestlers In The UFC | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/10/jon-jones-is-bored-of-fighting-wrestlers-in-the-ufc)

“I’m actually really sick of fighting this type of style, Matt Hamill, Matyushenko, Jake O’Brien… they all have that similar kind of style. Their main focus is that double leg dive and [they have] sub-par boxing.

I’m ready to fight some strikers, I’m ready to fight some south paws, I’m ready to really mix it up.

I’m trying to secure a respect level with my wrestling. I’m sure Ryan Bader, the advantage he’ll have going in is to be the better wrestler and I’m going to try and prove the UFC wrong again.”

blackadder
05-10-2010, 08:30
Understandable. I'm bored with watching wrestling in the UFC. If I wanna see wrestling, I'd watch wresteling.

Casparvdzouw
06-10-2010, 11:51
haha, wat een domme uitspraak black. Als je dan BJJ wil kijken ga je BJJ kijken en als je boksen wil kijken ga je boksen kijken. En muay thai moet ook apart, o wacht dat is allemaal apart. Maar het is nu MIXED:wacko:

YoMarK
06-10-2010, 13:02
Jon Jones is een goed voorbeeld hoe worstelen in MMA wel aantrekkelijk word om naar te kijken.
Dat lay and pray gedoe(en ook nog winnen op decision omdat je 2 takedowns hebt gemaak) sucked echt namelijk. Mooi dat Jones er zelf ook zo over denkt.