PDA

View Full Version : Ed Soares: 'Jose Aldo's dream fight would be Frankie Edgar'

redman74
05-10-2010, 23:14
En wat denken jullie?
gaat dit gebeuren in 2011?

ik zie aldo wel de lightweight klasse van de ufc uitmesten.

Ed Soares: 'Jose Aldo's dream fight would be Frankie Edgar' - MMA Mania (http://www.mmamania.com/2010/10/5/1732765/ed-soares-jose-aldos-dream-fight-would-be-frankie-edgar)

Ed Soares: 'Jose Aldo's dream fight would be Frankie Edgar'
by James Kimball on Oct 5, 2010 4:34 PM EDT

50 comments Email Print.

Props: The MMA Hour (via Versus.com)

Quoteworthy:

"To be honest with you, if you were to say, ‘What would be your dream fight for [Aldo]?' I think a dream fight for him, which I think would just be a fight that everyone would love to see, would be Frankie Edgar vs. Jose Aldo. That fight to me is the fight that everybody would want to see simply just because, not to disrespect anybody at the 155-pound division to think that Jose has the right to go up there without fighting in it, I just think that, as their styles, the way they match up, it would be one of the greatest fights of all-time, I think. It has the potential to be, just because of their styles."

WEC featherweight wrecking machine Jose Aldo's manager Ed Soares brings a little music to all of our ears. With seemingly no challenge left for him in the WEC, Soares stated that a dream fight for Jose would be that of UFC lightweight champ Frankie Edgar. Oh boy. If Frankie can avenge a previous loss to Gray Maynard at UFC 125, and Aldo disposes of yet another opponent, this contest could very well come to fruition. Jose has said in the past that he has hopes of owning three belts at once. A fight with Edgar would be a good place to start attaining that goal. So I ask you, who would take this match up? Frankie couldn't rely on a size advantage despite taking on a guy moving up in class, but he does have superior wrestling and great stand up himself. Tough bout to call. What say you?

Surrender
06-10-2010, 09:21
Ik wachte al LANG op deze wedstrijd. Zou super fight worden als het ooit plaats vindt!!

el bastardo
06-10-2010, 09:56
Ik zeg: vette pot!!! Mooie match up! WAR Aldo!

Tony
06-10-2010, 10:28
WAR EDGAR!!!!

dirk5
06-10-2010, 10:35
Met die dubbele gesprongen knie mag ie van mij tegen iedereen vechten.

WAR Aldo en de vliegende stofzuiger!

Vandaan
06-10-2010, 11:45
Geef Edgar geen schijn van kans. Aldo is een klasse apart. Ik vind hem pound for pound op dit moment verreweg de beste vechter!

Sendur
06-10-2010, 11:56
Aldo maakt hem helemaal af, maarja dat zei ik ook over BJ.

Maar Aldo is BJ 8 jaar geleden en stukken beter/