PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Liddell: Get Rid Of Bad MMA Judges

snakerattle79
12-10-2010, 12:25
Chuck Liddell: Get Rid Of Bad MMA Judges | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/10/chuck-liddell-get-rid-of-bad-mma-judges/)

“For me the judging just needs to be better. It’s a diverse sport, and with submission and ground work I think we need to know that the judges do actually know what is going on. Is a guy just holding another guy down and not really attempting anything ? Should it win the round after a take down, when I’ve landed many strikes during the round?

I think it could lead to better decisions from judges, because MMA is a complex sport to judge if you are from a different background, if you are not rounded. I think it could be really good for the sport. Some of the judging I see doesn’t make sense. If they score badly, I say get rid of ‘em. If they do it well, give them more responsibility.

I’d like to sit with a few judges at close fights, watch the fight with them, and then ask them why they gave the round to one guy or the other. I think we need to get them into as classroom, review fights, go through the scoring, discuss the why and the what of details in fights. Perhaps get judges into the classroom and get them to talk through a fight they have judged and why they saw it that way.”

Tony
12-10-2010, 12:52
heel goed punt.. maar goed, zo'n state commission is natuurlijk te arrogant om daarop in te gaan.

dirk5
12-10-2010, 13:19
roep dit al jaren...

die 30-27 van de weekend bij strikeforce partij van Josh Thomson vs. Gesias Cavalcante was andermaal een bevestiging.

Emilio
12-10-2010, 13:51
roep dit al jaren...

die 30-27 van de weekend bij strikeforce partij van Josh Thomson vs. Gesias Cavalcante was andermaal een bevestiging.

Die was erg ja! Ik had Cavalcante als Winnaar. Zeker ronde 3 was voor hem. Geen twijfel over mogelijk.

Tsuki
12-10-2010, 14:20
roep dit al jaren...

chuck heeft je gehoort blijkbaar .......

dirk5
12-10-2010, 14:23
chuck heeft je gehoort blijkbaar .......

Chuckie weet wanneer er iemand met verstand spreekt ;)

Sendur
12-10-2010, 14:26
hahaha