PDA

View Full Version : Ubereem: Strikeforce's Top 5 HWs Can Easily Hang W/ UFC's Top 5 HWs

snakerattle79
18-10-2010, 02:54
Overeem: Strikeforces Top 5 Heavyweights | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/10/overeem-strikeforces-top-5-heavyweights-can-easily-hang-with-ufcs-top-5-heavyweights/)

A majority of attention paid to the heavyweight division goes to the UFC, who now has a reasonably deep roster at that weight class. Besides yourself, Fedor, Werdum, Josh Barnett, and a select few, the heavyweight division appears fairly thin outside of the promotion. What consideration have you given to signing with the US-based promotion (UFC)?

Alistair Overeem: "I have to disagree, because I honestly think that the top 5 in the heavyweight division can hang and even win against the top 5 UFC heavyweight fighters. You can have 100 heavyweight fighters on your roster but then again you need quality fighters. Having Fedor, Werdum, Barnett, Sergei Kharitonov, Antonio Silva and myself in the top 5, we can easily fight against the top 5 UFC, that’s for sure. Then you have more good heavyweight fighters and prospects like; Andrei Arlovski, Brett Rogers, Shane del Rosario and Lavar Johnson. So there are still many interesting fights for me in Strikeforce."

Tony
18-10-2010, 10:00
Denk dat ie wel gelijk heeft ja....
Ik zie Fedor, OVereem en Barnett van elke UFC heavyweight winnen.

el bastardo
18-10-2010, 10:29
Barnett mag zich van mij eerst nog maar eens bewijzen. Lang geleden en alleen op naam trek je het niet binnen de UFC.

Naj85
19-10-2010, 02:33
toernooitje houden, Strikeforce vs UFC :D