PDA

View Full Version : Bjorn Rebney: There Are No Issues In Making The Melendez vs Alvarez Super Fight

snakerattle79
22-10-2010, 06:25
Bjorn Rebney: There Are No Issues In Making The Melendez vs Alvarez Super Fight | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/10/bjorn-rebney-there-are-no-issues-in-making-the-melendez-vs-alvarez-super-fight/)

“It’s one of those things I’ve said many times. I like Scott Coker (Strikeforce CEO), he’s a heck of a good promoter. He puts on great shows, puts a lot of butts in seats. But promoters are unfortunately guilty, on a regular basis, of talking sideways about issues. You always hear statements to the effects of, “there’s complications, issues that need to be resolved.” I’ve said many times, there are no issues with this fight. Eddie wants it. Gilbert wants it. I would make the fight. It can take place on any network Scott would want it to take place on, and any venue he would like it to happen in. If he wants to do it on Showtime, and wants it to happen in the HP Pavilion, those are both fine with me. I’m more than comfortable going on the record saying they’re fine with me.”

dirk5
22-10-2010, 09:13
nou hup dan!

EDDIE FTW!