PDA

View Full Version : Frank Shamrock Would Be Happy Introduce Dana White To ‘Shamrock MMA’

snakerattle79
26-10-2010, 10:50
Frank Shamrock Would Be Happy Introduce Dana White To | Steve Rattlesnake (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/10/frank-shamrock-would-be-happy-introduce-dana-white-to-shamrock-mma)

“Wow and false, is all that I can say about Dana’s comments that I am a two-faced liar and further, what a bully and terrible example of combat sports meets corporate America.

We parted with nothing more than a clear understanding of our different views and brands.

Dana’s recent comments on AOL are ridiculous and insulting and I am sad to see them associated with our sport, we will never be a true sport, or art for that matter, until we are free to speak our hearts and minds. I was being genuinely honest about my beliefs and dreams and did not attack, insult, curse or become angry with him in any way. And yet in return, I was attacked, ridiculed and bullied, and finally, my character questioned publically.

My comments in reply to Mr. White’s insulting tirade is that mixed martial arts breeds confidence, builds character and creates strong diverse communities whose foundation is honor, respect and discipline, and Dana White, I refuse to be bullied by you, and further, I respect a man who truthfully stands up and fights for his family with honor.

Anytime you want to become a real man and not a bully, you let me know, I would be happy to oblige you with a personal introduction to Shamrock MMA.”