PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem Miller On Nick Diaz: “Don’t Be Scared Homie"

snakerattle79
28-10-2010, 10:41
Mayhem Miller On Nick Diaz: | Steve Rattlesnake MMA (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/10/mayhem-miller-on-nick-diaz-dont-be-scared-homie)

“I had just finished doing interviews in the back room, and I was walking the same way that he was coming down, and I was actually going to be like, ‘Hey, good job, Nick.’ But he’s coming towards me and he starts mad-dogging me! I was like, really? You’re really going to mad-dog me right now? You just fought for 25 minutes!

Before I knew it, he had a water bottle hidden down by his side and he threw it at me, I moved out of the way and it hit [training partner] Ryan Parsons in the stomach. I was like, ‘Man Ryan, he doesn’t like you.’ Then we got into some kind of juvenile ‘F— you’ match. I was like, ‘F— you bro, you’re not even going to do anything.’

Actually, as he was walking off or being ushered off, I was like, ‘Hey, it’s cool, just stay at 170.’ Since that’s his whole thing is, he won’t fight me because he’s at 170 [pounds]. Even though he’ll fight KJ [Noons], who’s not at 170. That’s cool for KJ to have to come up, but he won’t fight me even though he’s talking all this sh-t on me for like five years now, and jumped me on national television.

I’ve been begging for the fight, if the fight doesn’t happen it’s not my fault. It’s not Strikeforce’s fault, because they want it. So that leaves one person. Don’t be scared, homie.”

marcelt
28-10-2010, 11:06
Ja kom op Diaz gangsta piece of shit.

wrestler_nl
28-10-2010, 16:05
cocker make it happen