PDA

View Full Version : KJ Noons: “I Would Love To Be Floyd Mayweather’s Next Fight”

snakerattle79
24-11-2010, 15:25
http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/11/kj-noons-i-would-love-to-be-floyd-mayweathers-next-fight

“You know, I would be shocked if Mayweather didn’t take a fight before fighting someone of Manny’s caliber. I have said it once and I will say it again, I would love to be Floyd Mayweather’s next fight. I think we match up well stylistically. I think the fact that I am a former MMA champion with a boxing resume is marketable and most importantly, I will take any drug test offered to make the fight happen. If I’m Floyd Mayweather, I look at the way MMA did James Toney and I would want to represent my sport. They didn’t do James any favors. They didn’t put Toney in against the best striker that MMA had to offer. Instead, they put him in with the most experienced grappler in the game. Well, just like Toney was willing to go into MMA and fight the best, I’m willing to go into boxing and do the same. I want to fight the best boxing has to offer and that’s Floyd Mayweather.

I’m a fighter and if there is a fighter out there not willing to fight the best, then I think they should find something else to do. I’ll take random blood testing to make the fight happen, no worries.

I’m a fighter and as a fighter, we should want to fight the best. From what I understand, Pacquiao is gonna be fighting Shane Mosley next, so maybe Floyd should start looking at his other options. I think a fight between myself and Floyd is a very marketable fight. I think I have a style that could pose major problems for him. I am more than willing to take any type of testing and it would be a fun fight. I would be fulfilling a dream of mines, to fight Floyd Mayweather, and that’s a fight I’m really targeting. It has nothing to do with money. I can make money in MMA or in boxing with less risk than a fight with the best the sport has to offer, but I want to fight the best. I’m not a 170-pounder, but I moved up there to give Nick Diaz his rematch because that’s what fighters do, we make sacrifices, and I think a few random blood samples is just that; a sacrifice for the fans to get the fights they want on an even playing field. I’m not saying anyone is taking anything, but we’ve recently had issues with positive tests in MMA, so I can understand where Floyd is coming from. This is the hurt business and to have guys getting an added advantage could be very dangerous. I want to get this fight done, so we will see.

I really want to fight Floyd Mayweather in boxing and of course I will fight anyone in mixed martial arts. I’m a full-time fighter and I want big fights. I don’t want people to think I am sabotaging the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight, but if Pacquiao is already lining up fights, I think Floyd should be too!”

XanaduNL
24-11-2010, 15:55
Keep on dreaming. :P

T15Boxing
24-11-2010, 20:13
HAHAHA tuurlijk grapjas. Wie wilt er nou niet miljoenen verdienen om 12 rondes met Mayweather te dansen. Al die MMAs moeten niet onnodig dromen, Floyd vecht niet eens de beste boxer laat staan dat hij MMA gaat doen voor pinda's.

Kriszle
25-11-2010, 13:26
Hehe, en ik denk dat ik en alistair "stylistically" een goede match zijn. Handen hoog KJ!