PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem Miller: “Stockton Is A Bunch Of Sissies”

snakerattle79
14-12-2010, 22:57
Mayhem Miller: | Steve Rattlesnake MMA (http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/12/mayhem-miller-stockton-is-a-bunch-of-sissies)

“They’ve started spitting out, ‘Oh, 178 lbs.’ Meanwhile back at the ranch, Nick Diaz is saying, ‘I’ll fight middleweight. I’ll fight middleweight.’ OK, well, just not against me, right? That’s how it is.

He’s bologna, this guy(Nick Diaz). These guys don’t want to fight me, he doesn’t want to fight me, so now he’s like making it, ’Oh, Mayhem turned down the fight.’ I didn’t turn down a fight. I never got offered a fight.

We’ve got an outstanding beef, they trumped up this beef with him and K.J. Noons, it was a 4-year-old beef. Man, Tito Ortiz was smashing Ken Shamrock back in the days they had that beef. This beef is brand-spanking-new. Let’s do it now. Let’s do it now. Stockton is a bunch of sissies.

I’m at the table, I’m at the table with a plate of yams, sitting there ready to spank his ass, but he doesn’t want to come to the table. He wants to sit in his bedroom with Cesar Gracie and cuddle.”

biggz
14-12-2010, 23:26
Make it happen!
Zou echt oorlog zijn dit gevecht

Peter0711
15-12-2010, 15:22
Wordt volgens mij ook wel een beladen gevecht,ben echter wel voor Mayhem!! Altijd leuk om voor de camera te zien,binnen of buiten de kooi