PDA

View Full Version : F.Munoz"Even the most difficult dreams,if you really fight for it,it will come true"

Frank Munoz
15-12-2010, 23:20
I'am living here in Amsterdam last 3 seasons.and how the title of the post say,you should never stop to persevere in the researrching of your dreams,whatever wich ones.

An a formidable example of this, is a man who i know,he really inspires... me.He is near 42 years old,and just made it,in the best standup tournament,how is the K-1 WGP,before many peolpe said he was over,many said that he was old, many said too much trash talking about that "old man".

The fact is this "old man",at the end only He trust himself,the honorable sensay Thom Harinck(chakuriki headcoach) and a small privileged group of team-mates which I have the honor of being part of this group.That comandated by Thom Harinck we've had the good fortune to be soufering and got exhausted every day in workout to reach the maximum level phisically and the most important mentally for at the end "this old man"could arrived in Japan and execute that amazing heroical deed performance.

Won 2 matches against the most feroucius fighters of the world,and after the epical fight with Semmy Sshilt,he started to ourine blood,just few minutes before facing Alistair Overeem.He was completly broke,so anyone else,would be quited of the tornament but with the pshicological tips of T.Harinck,and he's amazing will power finally he step forward to the ring.

We are talking about the greateast,a real living legend how is"the old man" PETER AERTS,he would be same means Michael Jordan in basketball,or Maradona or Johan Cruyff in football,and would be the mediatical center in the whole world,leading humans rights campaigns, like Martin Luther King or Barack Obama right know

Unfortanally he is just a "humble kickboxer"but he is the mirror which i've found the inspiration for make public my opinion, and make's me perseverate fighting for my dreams to achieve at least a half what Peter Aerts achieved.

Like P.Aerts biography in he;s last k-1 tournament,only me,myself,my first trainer in Spain Xavi Moya,and for sure Sensay Thom Harinck wich I am so thankfull.That people belive in me and my dream togethers,and they ecourage me for the next year 2011 too keep fighting an leave my whole live in this DREAM to the top of the world fighting world.

From the distant Spain i leaved there many importants things in my live, for this "Dream",like my family,friends,stable job,etc etc,but I am in the right way,it's worth it all that effort what I am doing,

I should tell you very honestly, if I die tomorrow I will die so happy, because I went in a search of a utopian dream for many, for many impossible, but it seems I'm on the good way, and most important I'm enjoying every second of this DREAM.

This is the end of the littel tribute for Peter Aerts.
I wish all the members of kickboxing comunity specially in Spain,Holland,and all over the world,we are all one,put please your two cents in uploading these reviled sports each as possible, fighters, promoters, fans, media,etc, so we all will winers.

Happy new year 2011
Remember"Even the most dificcult dreams,if you fight it will come true"

Frank Munoz"Spanish Chakuriki kickboxer"

Richelieu
15-12-2010, 23:38
Beautiful writen Frank!

Justinian
16-12-2010, 00:35
Very well written Frank, thanks!

MMAFAN-1122
16-12-2010, 07:40
Thanks!!

micha
16-12-2010, 08:04
thanks

Kemal
16-12-2010, 08:05
Very nice! Thanks

MB667
16-12-2010, 08:12
Big respect for Peter Aerts! Nice written!

TheSpeaker
16-12-2010, 10:00
Respect