PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Dandois legt uit...

ciske
24-02-2011, 15:44
Hoi Mensen,

ik kwam dit tegen op een ander forum, vond het wel een bizar en interessant verhaal en wist niet of dat hier ooit gepost was. If so, slotje erop en excuses. Gelukkig is haar volgende partij weer gewoon in Belgie...

Cindy Dandois's post after her last fight (her words; post is long but worth reading):

"Hello everybody,

as everybody knows I post sometimes her, and finally I want to tell my story about last fight because I am really getting sick of all the people who are telling how bad I fight and that I can better stop doin MMA.

First of all, I love and adore my sport, and I am sorry I am not perfect. I know my stand-up has to become better, I train on ti every day but I am not that talented in that part of the game I guess.

Second I want to tell you what really happened in and BEFORE my last fight. I dont want to hear one bad word about Yana Kunitskaya as she is really an amazing cool girl and she has nothing to do with all the shit they did in Russia to me! She went also there for a fight, and also she had not the opportunity to show one.
I learned one thing for this, I will never fight again in Russia against a local girl in m1... they really screwed me big time overthere!

Started with weigh-inns... they told us it would be a title event for the 145lb title! Yana came in to heavy at 66kg. Its not that much of a difference and I dont care but when I looked the papers they channged the weights to 66kg, and that was not the deal. Ofcourse for something like that I will not talk and I will not refuse a fight. But in the US they do make a deal of not making the right weight.

Then you people ve to know. I always have about the samen people in my corner... My brother nor gegard couldnt make it to Russia. SO the only coach I had left was Apy Echteld, and ofcourse I had a friend of me with me but this guy dont know me and was only wth me for support in the days before the fight. The other fighters of my team and the coach of my friend arent speaking my language.
A little bit before the fight I hear it wasnt allowed to have Apy, and my only coach left in my corner... because he is an official member of m1. That feels crap for me,... I trained with Apy three times a week in Holland!

Then they told us the fights would start at 8 o'clock. At 7 o'clock they came in the dressing room pushing me to go to the ring, I had to fights in two minutes left. I had no tapings, no gloves, no warming up!!!! My manager did quickly my tapings and without warming up and a lot of sreaming and yelling they pushed me to the ring.
I know I had to say that moment already, I dont fight?... but I worked so hard for this fight and I didnt want to show it did all effected me.

I came in the ring totally unprepared, and normally I am never nervous but with all this shit I got a bit clumbsy. I felt I wasnt really there with my head and I was thinking as I immediatly felt I couldnt follow the good stand up for Yana, I had to go to the ground as quick as possible to take my breath, find myself and start with a good fight.

So I repaeted my game-plan, thinking of the fight Werdum-Fedor where Werdum went to sit and Fedor followed him to his area THE GROUND... I did practice that a million times. Anyway... the referee I dont know what he was thinking but I have no clue why he stopped the fight, I wasnt KO for not one second.

My manager will put a complaint, to try to make it a NC. Dont know if they will take it as there isnt that much interest in woman MMA in Europe...

This is my story, this is what really happened.

I can say with my hand to my heart... I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A LOSS TO MY RECORD. But this was just a fight that wasnt even started yet.

And all the people who are telling me how bad I fight and that I am nothing, and all this things, please,... go inside the ring under the same base as I did and go and try to give a good show!

Thanx for reading my message...

Sorry for the haters but i will keep on training and fighting! And the people who dont want to see me fighting again... wel just dont look I would say!

xxx Cindy"

PerfectTeam
24-02-2011, 17:22
Belangrijker is te weten dat Cindy op 19 maart opnieuw in de ring zal staan en ditmaal tegen Jorina Baars.

http://www.perfectteam.be/php/applecore/galerij/eyecatcher-zijkant-staredown5.gif

Kemal
24-02-2011, 19:02
Mooi stukje, die partij tegen Jorina wordt een knaller hoor!

Tony
24-02-2011, 19:35
Ben erg benieuwd naar deze partij. Als Cindy het gevecht naar de grond krijgt dan heeft Jojo een zware dobber aan haar.

Vision
27-02-2011, 12:06
Zijn er beelden van de partij in Rusland?

el bastardo
27-02-2011, 12:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X67R1xTQSeU

Kato
27-02-2011, 12:51
Ik vond het een snelle stopagge......

ICON
27-02-2011, 13:09
Ben erg benieuwd naar deze partij. Als Cindy het gevecht naar de grond krijgt dan heeft Jojo een zware dobber aan haar.

maar als ze zo naar voren komt lopen met haar hoofd omhoog en armen gestrekt naar voren dan krijgt ze heel veel hoofdpijn..

lopez86
27-02-2011, 14:16
x2.
Ik schatte haar kansen tegen Jorina heel hoog in maar ze steekt die kin ZO ver uit dat dat een zware KO wordt.
Jorina via KO ronde 1.

El Bambino
27-02-2011, 14:17
Ik zou zeggen leer ervan en kom sterker terug meissie !

steftheboxer
27-02-2011, 15:04
mooi als je dit ziet vraag je je echt af hoe Marloes ooit heeft kunnen verliezen....stoppage was wel te vroeg

PerfectTeam
28-02-2011, 12:40
Iedereen heeft zowel eens een gevecht dat hij of zij nooit zou mogen verliezen maar dan toch uiteindelijk verloor. Ik denk dat dit in elke sport zo is, maar daar dien je niet op afgerekend te worden. Tenzij je op dezelfde manier blijft verliezen.

Marloes had Cindy onderschat in hun gevecht, terwijl Cindy erg hongerig was en geen 5 tot 10 kg moest afgooien zoals voor al haar M-1 gevechten. Cindy is namelijk veel sterker op 70 kg of meer dan op 65 kg. Cindy was helemaal niet voorbereid toen ze naar Rusland vertrok om tegen Yana te gaan vechten. Ze was mentaal en fysiek ook niet sterk door het moeten afgooien van 10 kg in 2 weken tijd, maar is enkel gegaan om geen gezichtsverlies te leiden tegenover haar manager. Wat er daar nog verder gebeurt is, blijft een bijzaak. De ref beslist en daar is niets aan te doen. Cindy is nu volop aan het trainen om op Staredown 5 een goede partij neer te zetten en daar zijn wij vast van overtuigd dat de dames er volop zullen voor gaan.

Leventdepevent
28-02-2011, 13:45
Iedereen heeft zowel eens een gevecht dat hij of zij nooit zou mogen verliezen maar dan toch uiteindelijk verloor. Ik denk dat dit in elke sport zo is, maar daar dien je niet op afgerekend te worden. Tenzij je op dezelfde manier blijft verliezen.

Marloes had Cindy onderschat in hun gevecht, terwijl Cindy erg hongerig was en geen 5 tot 10 kg moest afgooien zoals voor al haar M-1 gevechten. Cindy is namelijk veel sterker op 70 kg of meer dan op 65 kg. Cindy was helemaal niet voorbereid toen ze naar Rusland vertrok om tegen Yana te gaan vechten. Ze was mentaal en fysiek ook niet sterk door het moeten afgooien van 10 kg in 2 weken tijd, maar is enkel gegaan om geen gezichtsverlies te leiden tegenover haar manager. Wat er daar nog verder gebeurt is, blijft een bijzaak. De ref beslist en daar is niets aan te doen. Cindy is nu volop aan het trainen om op Staredown 5 een goede partij neer te zetten en daar zijn wij vast van overtuigd dat de dames er volop zullen voor gaan.

bedankt voor de uitleg ben, hoop dat het een knalpartij wordt.

marcelt
28-02-2011, 13:57
Ja als Cindy zo naar voren loopt tegen Jorina is het gauw klaar. Jorina's staande werk is natuurlijk erg goed. Hoop op een mooie pot. Cindy komt uit het judo dus zal ook wel wat takedowns in huis hebben.

MMAFAN-1122
28-02-2011, 15:33
Ik zou zeggen leer ervan en kom sterker terug meissie !

X2