PDA

View Full Version : Golden Glory heeft 800.000 dollar tegoed van K-1?

RedDawn
19-04-2011, 21:51
Als dit klopt, dan zijn ze samen met Ray Sefo echt de boot in gegaan.

Ray Sefo says FEG owes he and Golden Glory $1,500,000

Ray Sefo appeared on TapouT live radio last night and revealed that the Japanese Fighting and Entertainment Group (FEG), parent company to K-1 and DREAM, owes Sefo and Golden Glory a combined $1,500,000.

"At this point they still owe me $700,000. From what I heard they're having some major problems. Their situation still hasn't changed. So it's still a waiting game, whether we're going to get paid or not. Like I've said to them after the last fight, I said 'Listen man, I am not fighting for K-1 ever again until this money is paid' -- I hear a lot of staff members, someone that worked for them for the last fifteen years just resigned. Right now, the email I got was that all further communications will go through Tanigawa, well the guy doesn't speak English so how are you going to be able to communicate with us?"

"The biggest problem is we go after them legally and they go bankrupt, then I'm stuck with attorneys' fees. Then it's a lose/lose situation."

"From what I hear from an inside source is that they actually owe Golden Glory $800,000. They're in such huge debt that I feel mad, angry and sad at the same time."

RedDawn
19-04-2011, 21:51
Sorry, dubbel post!

Kemal
19-04-2011, 23:16
ok slotje.