PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Don't be surprised if Overeem pulls out of GP, relinquishes title

Soulbringer320
18-05-2011, 13:34
A ecent screen name on the UG posted a rumor that Brock Lesnar was going to pull out of the fight vs. Junior Dos Santos at UFC 131. The thread was moved to the What If forum. 24 hours later, Brock Lesnar pulled out of the fight vs. Junior Dos Santos at UFC 131.

Now a new set of rumors has been posted:

HAMMERS HAMIL exclusive: Strikeforce news

This is going to be a long post so bear with me... To all the haters keep hating I sill love you guys... As For My Sources none of your damn business there high up in vegas wink...

As Zuffa Aquired strikforce they have stated business as usual which has not been the case... Zuffa has terminated mainly the whole strikeforce staff except 2.... Rich chou was well respected within the company by staff and fighters and will be sadly missed as he was being groomed for taking over strikeforce for scott coker... Scott Coker has not been happy about his staff getting fired and very upset about chou getting replaced... Scott did not like his demotion but being scott as he is he took it in stride and just like a good pr man he pretends its all good... Many within say Scott will be gone by december to presue other endovours and scott is just there too smooth over the transistion...

Zuffa and Showtime once bitter enemies are now best friends... Zuffa has made inroads with showtime about making changes about the production... Gus Johnson And Mauro Ranallo are on the chopping block... Frank Shamrock is on the bubble and Pat Millitich and Stephan Quadros will be kept on for the challengers cards... Goldie And Rogan Are expected to take over duties in december....

There have been also talks of the tournament finals being Strikeforce first ppv this december and with ZUFFa like to DO 6 shows per year..

There have been strikeforce tourny issues things have not went off without a hitch.. Josh Barnett is not guaranteed but most within think with the zuffa brass at helm they can get it done and incase andrei arvlovsky will be on stand by...

Allistar Overeem has had A rocky relationship with the coker regeime... Allistar was not happy with coker dicking him around with the fedor fight that was promised to him... Also Not happy with the long layoff between the rogers fight and some contractual matters... Coker extended an olive branch in obtaining Valentjn overeem to smooth t
Now the next part is rumor there have been rumblings and info changing daily on this... My sources are tight lipped... But the overeem vs werdum fight is not guaranteed... Ive asked about injury but zuffa has been coy with info being leaked...

Ive been told dont be surprised if overeem pulls out of the tournament and relinquishes the championship... Overeem could possibly be crossing over to the ufc... This would make the Tournament finals for the championship and makes a debut ppv more interesting... This as i said is rumor i know there have been talks and the fight is not cancelled and is still official but was told dont be surprised... This can change daily so I will try too keep updated with more info as I find out more but its not a guaranteed more to come...

Kemal
18-05-2011, 13:39
nou... ben erg benieuwd!!

blackadder
18-05-2011, 13:44
Ach ja. Business as usual. Who gives a fuck.

XanaduNL
18-05-2011, 14:54
Voorlopig kan Cain nog niet vechten, dus het zou iemand anders worden, of heel lang niet vechten.
Ik zie beide niet gebeuren.

univers1l
18-05-2011, 15:03
zou best eens kunnen

Lionheart
18-05-2011, 15:07
We zullen het wel weer zien!

Helaas gebeurd het naar mijn mening de laatste tijd té vaak dat vechters opeens niet meer kunnen vechten om wat voor reden dan ook.

Jammer..

dirk5
18-05-2011, 15:14
Ik zie hem liever vechten tegen Werdum, Bigfoot en Barnett dan tegen Cain en JDS....

Maarja, it's all about the money....

Biiyen
18-05-2011, 15:36
Als liefhebber is dit weer kut natuurlijk, het duurt nu al vaak 4 - 6 maanden dat iemand van kaliber vecht. En met dit soort gemiep duurt het al snel 1+ jaar. Want zelfs al zou Alistair overstappen naar de UFC dan wordt hij echt niet op korte termijn ingezet en dan zit je wederom ergens na de zomer.... op zijn vroegst.

blackadder
18-05-2011, 15:37
Als liefhebber is dit weer kut natuurlijk, het duurt nu al vaak 4 - 6 maanden dat iemand van kaliber vecht. En met dit soort gemiep duurt het al snel 1+ jaar. Want zelfs al zou Alistair overstappen naar de UFC dan wordt hij echt niet op korte termijn ingezet en dan zit je wederom ergens na de zomer.... op zijn vroegst.
En dan 2 maximaal 3 x per jaar.

The Company
18-05-2011, 15:39
Cain geblesseerd
JDS en Carwin voor nr 1 contender.
Brock ziek

Dan blijft over, Winner Nelson vs Mir. Winner Struve vs Browne. Winner Nog vs Schaub.

Het zou echt fucked up zijn als hij nu naar de UFC komt. Zie hem graag tegen de toppers maar niet tegen diegene wie nu beschikbaar zijn.:(

lopez86
18-05-2011, 17:51
Cain geblesseerd
JDS en Carwin voor nr 1 contender.
Brock ziek

Dan blijft over, Winner Nelson vs Mir. Winner Struve vs Browne. Winner Nog vs Schaub.

Het zou echt fucked up zijn als hij nu naar de UFC komt. Zie hem graag tegen de toppers maar niet tegen diegene wie nu beschikbaar zijn.:(

x2.
Hij kan alleen maar verliezen van dat soort gasten.
Met de hype die hij nu heeft kan hij gelijk in aanmerking komen voor de titel.
Stel dát het misgaat dan neemt die hype en daarmee zijn titelkans ook af.

LAAT hem gewoon dat toernooi afmaken pffff..