PDA

View Full Version : M-1 Challenge 26: Bennett vs. Garner Results *spoiler*

Kemal
09-07-2011, 20:50
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/thegarv/MMA/M1-Challenge-XXVI-Artwork-A1.jpg

OFFICIAL MAIN CARD RESULTS

Kenny Garner def. Pat Bennett via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 1:15
Arthur Guseinov def. Tyson Jeffries via knockout (spinning backfist) – Round 1, 1:32
Mairbek Taisumov def. Josh Bacallao via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 2:01
Daniel Weichel def. Bau Baker via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-25)
Eddie Arizmendi def. Jason Norwood via knockout (strikes) – Round 2, 4:55
PRELIMINARY CARD RESULTS

Diman Morris def. Brandon Michaels via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Max Martyniouk def. Mike De Robles via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 2:30

basblue
09-07-2011, 21:13
Die Pat Bennet gaat er wel voor zeg. Als hij een beetje gaan aftrainen en zijn handen meer omhoog gaat houden, misschien leuk voor een prelim bij de UFC. Het is een HW, toch?

Kemal
09-07-2011, 22:07
Garner, Guseinov, Taisumov Score Knockout Wins at M-1 Global on Showtime

Showtime viewers were treated to an entertaining night of MMA from M-1 Global on Friday night, with five fights that all contained their share of fireworks.

In the main event, heavyweight Kenny Garner landed a hard left hook standing and another left hand on the ground to knock out Pat Bennett in the second round. Garner said afterward that he wants to get a shot at M-1's heavyweight champion, Guram Gugenishvili.

"I forgot your name -- Guram or whatever it is," he said. "I'm coming. ... I'm going to beat your brains out like a professional."

Arthur Guseinov delivered the highlight of the night with a spinning back fist knockout of Tyson Jeffries in the co-main event. Guseinov spun quickly and connected his right hand to Jeffries' chin before Jeffries saw anything coming, and Jeffries was out cold before he even hit the ground. It was a very impressive finishing move from Guseinov, who snapped a two-fight losing streak with the victory.

Mairbek Taisumov knocked out Josh Bacallao in the first round, using a straight right hand to knock Bacallo down and finishing him off with a couple more punches on the ground.

Daniel Weichel beat Beau Baker by unanimous decision in a one-sided stand-up beating. All three judges gave all three rounds to Weichel, and one judge, Larry Landless, even scored two rounds 10-8, for an unusual scorecard of 30-25. The other two judges scored it 30-27 for Weichel, who improved his professional MMA record to 27-7.

In a finish that got the Showtime broadcast started with a bang, Eddie Arizmendi knocked out Jason Norwood in the second round. Although Norwood had been controlling most of the fight with his superior wrestling, he wasn't doing much with his top control, and Arizmendi took advantage of referee Big John McCarthy standing the fighters up late in the second round: Once he got back to his feet, Arizmendi landed a head kick, a straight right hand and a left hook to knock Norwood cold.

Leventdepevent
09-07-2011, 23:35
daniel weichel is erg goed bezig, volgens mij alweer zn 4e of 5e winstreak