PDA

View Full Version : Siyar Bahadurzada: "Michael Bisping Sucks"

snakerattle79
13-07-2011, 08:52
Bahadurzada beefing with Bisping, itching for chance to impress U.S. audience | MMAjunkie.com
(http://mmajunkie.com/news/24356/bahadurzada-beefing-with-bisping-itching-for-chance-to-impress-u-s-audience.mma)

After fighting around the globe for the past nine years, Team Golden Glory's Siyar Bahadurzada (20-4-1) is ready to take his talents to the U.S.

That migration has already begun, as the Afghanistan native is serving as a striking coach for Team Jason "Mayhem" Miller on the 14th season of "The Ultimate Fighter."

With any luck, Bahadurzada said he hopes to land a contract with either the UFC or Strikeforce sometime in the near future. And when that happens, "The Killer" promises ample violence in the cage.

"I don't promise a lot of things to people or whoever, but the one thing I promise the fight fans here in the U.S. is that I will knock so many people out that you will never forget my name," Bahadurzada on Monday told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio).

Currently based in the Netherlands, Bahadurzada has been fighting professionally since 2002. However, a recent transition to the welterweight division that includes an Ultimate Glory World Series title has forced many MMA pundits to take notice of the aggressive brawler. Bahadurzada's strike-first mentality and trademark aggression make him the type of fighter fans clamor to see, and some are saying it's time for those talents to be on display in North America.

"My game is grappling, but I don't like to grapple during a fight," Bahadurzada said. "I just like to make it messy and violent and just knock people out. I just want to knock people out and give people their money's worth."

Lately, he's been doing exactly that. Bahadurzada's current six-fight win streak includes knockouts of notables John Alessio and Derrick Noble, among others. But Bahadurzada wants the chance to face one of the world's best at 170-pounds – a division in which the UFC has locked nearly all of the sport's top talent.

"I would love to fight a top-10 welterweight just to show people the only difference between them being so good in the eyes of people is because they are being marketed so well, Bahadurzada said. "There are fighters who are not being marketed but that are still good fighters. I would like to prove those people wrong who think that fighters who are not being marketed are not good enough."

Bahadurzada said his management is currently in talks with Zuffa, LLC, the parent company of the UFC and Strikeforce. However, he admits "there is still a lot to talk about" in that process. In the meantime, Bahadurzada said he remains happy with his current employers at Ultimate Glory. A broken right hand is healing well, and he hopes to get back to action as early as late September.

In the meantime, he'll wrap up filming of "TUF 14" and continue to seek out the best fights available. Of course, when the Spike TV reality series begins its fall run, demand to see Bahadurzada in the octagon may increase.

The 27-year-old fighter is contractually bound not to reveal any details of the "TUF" goings on, but his choice words for opposing head coach Michael Bisping would appear to foreshadow a contentious relationship fans can only hope will play out on-screen.

"As a person, Michael Bisping sucks, actually," Bahadurzada said. "I don't like him. I have respect for him as a fighter, but as a person, if I meet him somewhere in a bar and he steps up to me and talks to me, I'll knock him the [expletive] out.

"We don't have a past, but I just don't like him. Trust me, he's just a guy that has it coming to him. If you know Michael Bisping, you know what I mean. Birds fly, grass grow. Michael Bisping is stupid. He's an idiot."

Kemal
13-07-2011, 09:04
Siyar is een topper, ben er zeker van dat hij nog veel mooie partijen gaat afleveren!

XanaduNL
13-07-2011, 09:17
Hmm, ik had even gemist dat hij coached in TUF.
Worden ze overal vandaan geplukt, of kent Jason hem al een tijdje?

sportfan
13-07-2011, 10:08
"We don't have a past, but I just don't like him. Trust me, he's just a guy that has it coming to him. If you know Michael Bisping, you know what I mean. Birds fly, grass grow. Michael Bisping is stupid. He's an idiot."

Ik heb deze zin meerdere malen gelezen. Ik begrijp best dat hij een contract wilt afdwingen bij UFC/ Strikeforce maar moet dat dan op zo'n manier?

Leventdepevent
13-07-2011, 10:12

Ik heb deze zin meerdere malen gelezen. Ik begrijp best dat hij een contract wilt afdwingen bij UFC/ Strikeforce maar moet dat dan op zo'n manier?

x2 dat dacht ik nou ook

el bastardo
13-07-2011, 10:17
Als ie daarmee een partij tegen Bisping kan los peuteren... Who gives a rat's ass! Bring it! WAR Siyar!

el bastardo
13-07-2011, 10:18
En ik ken Bisping ook niet persoonlijk, maar ik vind het ook een keutel! Spuwen naar wie dan ook, om welke reden dan ook, is not done in mijn boekie.

Mule-Kick
13-07-2011, 10:41
Wist ook niet dat hij bij TUF betrokken was. Maar goed Bisping een idioot noemen gaat je geen naamsbekendheid geven natuurlijk want de halve ufc heeft dat al eerder gedaan :P

D1987
13-07-2011, 13:04
Als ie daarmee een partij tegen Bisping kan los peuteren... Who gives a rat's ass! Bring it! WAR Siyar!

Rat's ass? Net Nick Diaz gekeken ofzo? :D

micha
13-07-2011, 14:16
WAR Siyar!

Briant
13-07-2011, 14:18
WAR Siyar!

Moetie vechten dan? Tegen wie? Wanneer?

el bastardo
13-07-2011, 15:20
Rat's ass? Net Nick Diaz gekeken ofzo? :D

Jeweethoeikrol ;)

Vince
13-07-2011, 18:13

Euhm miss hielp hij team Miller? Volgens mij is er in elke TUF "Bad Blood" tussen de coaches.
En laten we eerlijk zijn Bisping is natuurlijk niet het sportiefste type.
Heel het verhaal over Bisping heeft in mijn ogen niets te maken met siyar naar de UFC ofzo.
T' feit dat hij bij een ZUFFA productie is betrokken lijkt me het wss dat hij daar binnenkort komt.

D1987
13-07-2011, 19:07
Om eerlijk te zijn is Bahadurzada een nobody in Amerika, Bisping vecht mee met de top van de UFC, ok dat spit incident en zijn houding is een probleem, maar wie is Siyar om te praten?

blackadder
13-07-2011, 19:28

Zo gaat dat nu eenmaal in de UFC. Iedereen is een "gangsta". En als hij Dana's taal spreekt, Fuck, maakt hij waarschijnlijk meer kans.

co0per
13-07-2011, 19:54
Kort lontje.