PDA

View Full Version : SIX KNOCKOUTS, Two Girls Fight to Death, Girls Planking, & ONE SNAPPED ARM! (Vid)

Cyrus Fees MMAITC
27-07-2011, 01:27
Fight to the Death at 2:02
Planking at 5:07
Knockouts at 5:40 and all through the episode!
Snapped Arm at 19:15

OR JUST WATCH THE WHOLE SHOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofBCoVkx5s&feature=youtu.be

MMA Inside the Cage, is a new international TV show on the scene... showing GLOBAL fights.

Working with Strikeforce, M1 Global, Superior Challenge, BAMMA, and EFC Africa... as well as various other promotions.

Shown in the U.S. on Tuff TV (Tuff TV (http://www.tufftv.com)) and on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/mmainsidethecagetv) SUBSCRIBE!

Vinand
27-07-2011, 02:34
die snap was wel nasty...

KRAK!!!

D1987
27-07-2011, 02:39
tering :S

Cyrus Fees MMAITC
27-07-2011, 03:05
How you like the show? That was our last show in our studio.

We will have a "virtual set" for our next episode.

Just want to know your thoughts!

Kemal
27-07-2011, 07:46
thanks

Casey Oxendine
27-07-2011, 12:43
Thanks to everyone for watching the show!! Be sure to check out the two feature fights with vicious ko endings from M-1 Global (ko at 7:09) and one from EFC South Africa (ko at 16:09 but entire fight is a war). You asked for more fights and the biggest finishes from across the Globe and we are giving them to you!!

PinPoint
27-07-2011, 14:11
Wanneer gaan ze die gast op de grond vasthouden en scheren............tering zeg.

Snapped arm waar? Daar ga ik dus niet naar kijken :wacko:

smike
27-07-2011, 16:40
Wat een kutshow.

XanaduNL
27-07-2011, 17:50
Voelde die gast nou echt zou weinig pijn dat de snap voor de pijn kwam? (als er uberhaupt pijn kwam)

Vinand
27-07-2011, 18:06
Voelde die gast nou echt zou weinig pijn dat de snap voor de pijn kwam? (als er uberhaupt pijn kwam)

door de adrenaline voel je echt bijna geen pijn.. op het moment, in de kleedkamer zal hij wel anders gepiept hebben.

Cyrus Fees MMAITC
27-07-2011, 18:33
Wat een kutshow.

Is "kutshow" a good thing? :-)

T15Boxing
27-07-2011, 18:53
Hahahaha^

Cool fights. Nice brawls.

Hendy
27-07-2011, 18:58
Is "kutshow" a good thing? :-)

a very very good thing!

when you see a nice girl in Holland.. you call her kut! (sorry voor mn engels;))

Joris
27-07-2011, 19:03
I like the idea of showing fights from all over the world, however the first couple of minutes where so bad I nearly turned it off. The guy with the beard is an idiot and the girls on the show did not have any added value.

But keep going!

Casey Oxendine
27-07-2011, 21:33
I like the idea of showing fights from all over the world, however the first couple of minutes where so bad I nearly turned it off. The guy with the beard is an idiot and the girls on the show did not have any added value.

But keep going!

Awe, glad to see we have our first international troll.. At least the first one I can understand. So happy you are able to reach that troll hand all the way to the Netherlands bro!

Sadix
27-07-2011, 21:49
hahahaha die gozers reactie hier boven hahaha priceless :D

Vinand
27-07-2011, 22:28
dat planking was gewoone echt zo een bullshit...

Kemal
27-07-2011, 22:54
a very very good thing!

when you see a nice girl in Holland.. you call her kut! (sorry voor mn engels;))

:lol:

Asura
27-07-2011, 22:57
Kut is a bit of an old fashioned word but it does show courtesy. Chivalry doesn't really work for us Dutch guys anymore but coupled with an english accent, ladies love it.

Fasada
27-07-2011, 23:30
I always like to see people trying to do something for the fans...
The whole idea of showing fights around the world is great! Good to see what's out there and saw some orginal stuff. I like the footage of the referee KOing the cornerman hahaha...

About the show I have to be honest I don't like the humor you guys use, the planking, the two girls fighting....
I was happy I have a good internet connection and i can use the forward button.

If you keep having original fight footage I will keep watching!! Thanks for the effort and don't take it personal...

Cyrus Fees MMAITC
28-07-2011, 00:02
I always like to see people trying to do something for the fans...
The whole idea of showing fights around the world is great! Good to see what's out there and saw some orginal stuff. I like the footage of the referee KOing the cornerman hahaha...

About the show I have to be honest I don't like the humor you guys use, the planking, the two girls fighting....
I was happy I have a good internet connection and i can use the forward button.

If you keep having original fight footage I will keep watching!! Thanks for the effort and don't take it personal...

I appreciate the kind words, and I'm glad you are liking the fights. Were constantly seeking out and adding more organizations. This week we add Superior Challenge from Sweden. Great fight as well.

As far as the criticism, I love it. I feed off of it. You can't grow if you don't listen to your viewers. The skits are a little hokey, but fun. You have to know the girls involved... and you're seeing episode 52. You really haven't seen the progression.

We are focused on showing more action now though, but we darn sure can't stop having fun.

We will have the new show prob on by tomorrow night or Friday!

smike
28-07-2011, 14:53
a very very good thing!

Haha, REPS!

Casey Oxendine
28-07-2011, 21:13
The teaser for this week's show.. Check out the new format!!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150740244370195&notif_t=video_tag