PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen:Fedor is a Great Person, Rampage Jackson is The Real Deal

Devilprince
24-08-2011, 23:59
FHTV: What is your favorite brand of cereal? (a 13 year fan asked us if you could answer that)

CS: Cinnamon Toast Crunch

FHTV: If you could punch any two people straight in the face living or dead (could be historical figure) who would it be and why?

CS: Ryan Picrella, He knows why and Hitler. I hate that he escaped punishment through suicide.

FHTV: How long will you be staying in Rio?

CS: I will be here until the fight (Silva vs. Okami) is over.

FHTV: Given the subject matter of some statements you make, do you ever get heckled or have you been heckled in Brazil?

CS: I have always had a blast in Brazil, I’m open to meeting new people where ever I go. The show sold out on the first day, so the fan presence will be awesome.

FHTV: How is Yushin looking and what have you two been working on to prepare him for anderson silva?

CS: He looks great. He beat Anderson before, he will beat Anderson again.

FHTV: Would you consider Yushin a good friend now?

CS: My Brother.

FHTV: Do you agree with a statement dana white made about Yushin being the best fighter japan has produced?

CS: Oh clearly. I think the only other fighter from Japan to get a title shot was Uno, so there isn’t much room for an argument here.

FHTV: Chael, you are known for your interviews and sometimes controversial comments you make, is there ever a time you have said to your self “whoops, maybe I shouldn’t of said that?”

CS: Yes. I told a media outlet that my favorite color was blue, but I’m not sure that it is. I should have thought that through a little more.

FHTV: Given your time away since you last fought, are you worried you might have some timing and conditioning issues coming into your fight with Brian stann? What are you doing mentally as well to prepare from such a long lay off?

CS: Yes, I will for sure. I’m working as hard as I can, but I will be at my best.

FHTV: What are you thoughts on Jon Jones/Rampage and how Rashad matches up with those two.

CS: Rampage is the real deal, nice to see a guy that isn’t scared in that division. Jon Jones is on fire and running low on guys to get fans excited about. Anyway you match those 3 up is going to be good for the sport. I think Rashad has gone to a new level himself.

FHTV: You trained with Cesar Gracie for a bit, how does you feel about Nick Diaz/GSP?

CS: The build up will be great. Those guys are a lot of fun to watch. Nobody in the sport has been able to keep Georges’ pace and Nick will be the first.

FHTV: As a past teammate of Dan Henderson, what did you think about the win over Fedor?

CS: Fedor is a really nice guy and seems like a great person. He is also very inexperienced in MMA and it was a surprise to see him take on somebody with as much success as Dan. I visited with Fedor on athletebay.com and he has a lot to offer outside of just competing. I wish him the best.

FHTV: There are Rumors about Hendo coming back to the UFC. What are your thoughts about how he will fair at 185 and/or 205?

CS: Dan will do great anywhere he goes, he always has. He sets a good example for the guys in the locker room, does what he says he will do, whether he feels like it or not. He Competes with anybody, anytime.

Chael Sonnen "Fedor is inexperienced in MMA" - MMAmania.com (http://www.mmamania.com/2011/8/24/2382158/chael-sonnen-fedor-is-inexperienced-in-mma)

wrestler_nl
25-08-2011, 01:13
Wat lult hij nou met Fedor is very inexperienced WTF?!?

Pansier
25-08-2011, 01:18

Dacht even dat ik het verkeerd las...

Pahlavan
25-08-2011, 01:35

want volgens meneer sonnen tellen alleen de wedstrijden van fedor die hij in the US heeft gevochten en waren alle gevechten in japen nep en tellen dus niet mee. dat zei die in een interview

blijf het een 1e klasse mongool vinden die sonnen

blackadder
25-08-2011, 01:40
blijf het een 1e klasse mongool vinden die sonnen
Met stip.

XanaduNL
25-08-2011, 02:38
Hij is gewoon aan het trollen, zoals altijd. Niet te serieus nemen, dan is het tenminste nog een beetje vermakelijk. :)

Appielwt
25-08-2011, 03:47
Ik denk dat hij bedoelt dat hij een record heeft van 3-3 heeft en dat de gevechten in Japan niet meetellen en dat hij daarom niet veel ervaring heeft. Als je chael wilt begrijpen moet je even anders denken als je normaal doet.

Djoggo
25-08-2011, 05:19
succesfull troll is succesfull

Optimusprime1980
25-08-2011, 08:01
Sonnen is briljant! al de shit die hij loopt te vertellen vind ik grappig! en het zorgt dat de mensen het over hem hebben. de een vind hem leuk en grappig en wil hem zien winnen, de ander kan hem niet uitstaan en wil hem klappen zien krijgen.. in beide gevallen strijkt dhr Sonnen een deel van de ppv's op.... who is the smart one????? ;)
all marketing!!!!