PDA

View Full Version : M1 Training Center still in effect?

Jonny Hendo
02-09-2011, 00:04
had alot fun training there when I was in Amsterdam a few years ago, is it still around?

Asura
02-09-2011, 02:23
Yes, it still opened.
Welcome to Mixfight ;)

Fame2910
02-09-2011, 10:05
Yes, it still opened.
Welcome to Mixfight ;)

No its not there anymore! It's now a (kick)boksing school. M1 was kicked out due to contract issues, they still dont have a new location. I know this because i used to train there myself, really loved that gym too bad!

Asura
02-09-2011, 16:58
No its not there anymore! It's now a (kick)boksing school. M1 was kicked out due to contract issues, they still dont have a new location. I know this because i used to train there myself, really loved that gym too bad!

Is it renamed too?

lopez86
02-09-2011, 19:50
Is it renamed too?

It is now home of Continental FF Carbin.
The reason M-1 got out was because the building did not have a permit to be a gym (and they knew this too, dumb idiots x))
Still don't know if it does today..

The_Rock
02-09-2011, 20:05
Hey stelletje allochtonen ..praat NL. Gaan ze hier Enges spreken.

Asura
02-09-2011, 20:08
"Hey couple immigrants. .praat VIZ. will speak them here Enges."

I got this from babblefish, no clue what to make of it.

Briant
02-09-2011, 21:14
"Hey couple immigrants. .praat VIZ. will speak them here Enges."

I got this from babblefish, no clue what to make of it.

Google translate is better: Hey .. bunch of immigrants speak Eng. Do they speak here Enges.

Danielos
03-09-2011, 00:50
Hey stelletje allochtonen ..praat NL. Gaan ze hier Enges spreken.

Anders leer je gewoon een beetje Engels:)

Jonny Hendo
03-09-2011, 06:27
We're talking about the gym in sport park sloten right? That place was hella pimp, the showers didn't really drain so well, and there was always a puddle around the bathroom. I'm a plumber and shoulda asked em if I can fix it. Aw well Cest La vie.

So now the team moved to another location? Is Team Benelux still training? I used to hit the MMA class and Muay thai back to back, the training was top notch! Met alot of cool peeps while there as well.

http://www.coast2coastmixtapes.com/mixtapes/mixtapedetail.aspx/chicken-and-chocolate-milk

Jeru
03-09-2011, 10:58
Yep it's the Sloten gym. It's a totally different gym now so no Team Benelux anymore. Here is the roster for training Fighting Factory Carbin (http://www.continental-ffc.nl/lesrooster.html)

Muay Thai must still be top notch but I'm not sure about the MMA classes....

Jonny Hendo
03-09-2011, 20:22
word, Where did the other gym members move to?