PDA

View Full Version : De La Hoya admits to drug dependency

Pahlavan
02-09-2011, 11:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDcBPvqfAaw&NR=1

DAWK1D
02-09-2011, 11:15
De La Hoya comes clean about 'those photos'

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya is turning a lot of heads with his revealing interview on the program "Aquí y Ahora" on Univision. As we reported last night, De La Hoya, sober for the last three months, held nothing back when he appeared on the program to discuss his addictions to alcohol and cocaine. The former five division champion even disclosed his infidelities and other issues that affected his marriage.

In a shocking disclosure, De La Hoya came clean, for first time ever - as he acknowled the legit nature of the infamous photos that were circulating all over the internet in 2007. In the photos, the boxer was wearing fishnets and high heels and several of the photos were taken with a New York City stripper, Milana Dravnel, who claimed De La Hoya was having an affair with her.

At the time of the scandal, De La Hoya's camp claimed the stripper "photo shopped" the images and placed De La Hoya's head on the body of another person. At the time of the incident, his spokeswoman said - "his head's too small and it doesn't even look like his body."

But, during Tuesday's interview, De La Hoya said enough was enough and he came clean. De La Hoya told interviewer Teresa Rodriguez that his life starting getting out of control when the "stripper scandal" happened in September 2007. At the time of the incident, De La Hoya tried cocaine for the first time.

De La Hoya: Let me tell you that it started when there was a scandal about a woman and I several years ago.

Rodriguez: Was it that famous photo in which you are wearing women’s lingerie?

ODLH: Exactly.

TR: What happened with that? But also, was it you or was it fake?

ODLH: Let me tell you, yes, it was me. I’m tired of lying, lying to people, lying to myself.

TR: In that photo, Oscar, were you under the influence of alcohol and cocaine?

ODLH: Alcohol and cocaine. Yes, both. Yes, and it was the first time I used it, and the drugs were not like alcohol. For me, I know I need alcohol more than drugs, and so, but got into very bad things.

TR: Were you out of control?

ODLH: I was reaching that point where I could no longer control it.

Anderson
02-09-2011, 11:43
wel eerlijk

Al die ideale schoonzonen worden ontmaskerd eerst Tiger Woods nu Oscar de la Hoya

Asura
02-09-2011, 16:21
Fucked up

Ivo C.
02-09-2011, 16:31
http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/oscar-de-la-hoya-cross-dressing.jpg

Sadix
02-09-2011, 17:27
wtf is dat echt?

Kemal
02-09-2011, 20:35
LOL @ Ivo C